Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Guys I need some help. I just got some BNWT Dauphins, 21 cm. I stayed true to my raw 19 cm size, but unfotunately the Dauphins are a lot bigger. The main problem is the hem which seems reaaaaally wide. Do you think I could just get the hem tailored? or is there some way I can shrink the jeans with out washing them?

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance!!!

If they are size 31 or 32, you should sell them (to me).

eea9363c.jpg

22f09381.jpg

im a terrible model, but its about the jeans anyway.

i sized up from 28 to a 29, and i like them much better.

size 29 19cm mij

Wow, those look great especially with those boots. Excellent job!

Also, I was in my dentist office yesterday and I picked up a magazine, and I noticed in one of the pictures that Tom Cruise was wearing Dior jeans, so just a fun fact for the thread.

Here is some new stuff I ordered, theres been alot of speculation about some of the new models so I thought I'd share some info

Size 29 19 cm Pearly Black (60% poly/40% cotton) Feel exactly like velvet, they are very soft and I would consider them more of "pants" so to say rather than "jeans". They have a pearly glare, hence the name, but in bright lights or sun it is pretty shine-y and shimmery, better suited to wear at night or inside. Made in Italy, says its only for japan..obviously not true. Odd though that the tag for laundry care/made in info is nicer quality than the other 2...

Size 30 17.5 cm Nightfalls (exchanging for 29's because the waist is huge, I could probably go to a 28, but being 17.5 I dont want tights. Maybe I should just have them alter the waist on the 30's? What do you guys think?) 98% cotton/2% elestane Kind of like mij blacks with a black coating over it that is shiny in some spots where it appears to be "pressed" or ironed over. Gives a sheen similar to that of when you iron a delicate fabric with too hot an iron.

Waist Laid Flat= 16.5 in

Front Rise = 9.5 in

Back Rise = 12.5 in

Upper Thigh = 9.5 in

Knee = 7.5 in

Leg Opening = 6.75 in (17 cm)

Inseam = 36 in

Size 29 19cm Once upon a blue jeans (Gonna have them hemmed I think) - Made in Italy 100% cotton (wish they started with MIJ or selvedge with this one) Indigo jeans with light black wax coating on legs and minor distressing on pocket edges and hems. Also, pre folded clawmarks and honeycombs, and the wax coating reminds me of a film you would maybe get on a pair of raws after 6+ months of wear with no wash, not authentic, but I think they will fade out really nice. They were recommended over the Waxing Moons, but I havent seen those in person so I dont know for sure if they are better.

Waist Laid Flat = 15.75 in

Front Rise = 9.5 in

Back Rise = 12.75 in

Upper Thigh = 9.75 in

Knee = 7.75 in

Leg Opening = 7 in (18cm)

Inseam = 36 in

Metallic Tie- Nice tie that is hard to show true color, has metallic threading. I asked for the navy one and they sent a black one, but it actually looks more silver in light, oh well its sick

Pearlyblack.jpg^=Pearly Black

Pearlyblackvsnightfallflash.jpgPearly Black Left vs NightFall Right

pearlyblackvsnightfall1.jpg

pearlyblackvsnightfallnoflash.jpg

NightFall-noflash.jpg^-Nightfall No Flash on this pic, in this pic you can kind of see the outline of the pocketbags, which is a result of the Ironing or pressing I mentioned above, that vertical crease is annoying me though, but I am exchanging these for 29's.

Onceuponabluejeanlay.jpg

^=Once upon Blue jean

3Backpockets.jpg

ALL3.jpg

Diortie-laptop.jpg

NewDiortiewindow.jpg

hi all been wanting to get a pair of dior black raws but the only kind i see around these days are 19cm raws. im a waist 28. is it possible for me to give the leg area of the jeans a good hot soak to shrink the hem area? i prefer the fit of those 17cm hems. :(

i don't think there has ever been 17.5cm raws...

so, go with a 17.5cm cut in 28, or buy raws in size 26 if you can handle it in the waist.

i don't think there has ever been 17.5cm raws...

so, go with a 17.5cm cut in 28, or buy raws in size 26 if you can handle it in the waist.

hmm but from what i see 28 hems are around 18cm. thats mad big for me though. and no way i can handly waist 26. hahaha 27 might still be a possiblity after it stretches out though.

hmm but from what i see 28 hems are around 18cm. thats mad big for me though. and no way i can handly waist 26. hahaha 27 might still be a possiblity after it stretches out though.

size 28 in 19cm would actually have a 17cm hem measurement.

and you do know that dior homme denim fits 2" larger than the tagged size, right? therefore, a size 26 is actually a 28 in the waist. raws will also stretch about 1.75" or more depending on how tight they are.

size 28 in 19cm would actually have a 17cm hem measurement.

and you do know that dior homme denim fits 2" larger than the tagged size, right? therefore, a size 26 is actually a 28 in the waist. raws will also stretch about 1.75" or more depending on how tight they are.

yea i know about the thing about fitting 2'' larger. i have a pair of black washed in 28. and it fits perfectly. so im not sure about sizing down to 27 or even 26. oh i didnt know 28 in 19cm have a hem of 17cm. thats cool den. will be hoping to get my hands on a pair soon. thanks! :)

Guest ifidieidie

I spent hours trying on all the jeans in the DH store today. Here are a few thoughts for AK47AZ.

I would definitely size down in the Nightfall. The guy at the DH store was wearing the Nightfall; he said when he bought them they were skin-tight, and now they are much looser in the legs. I think you should go at least 29, or even consider 28.

Pearly black: do your legs feel sweaty in them? I think they look cool, but after I wore them for a few minutes my legs were really hot and uncomfortable. I decided I would never wear them if I bought them.

Once Upon a Blue Jean: these look a little big on you too. They're going to stretch out at least 1-2" in the waist. Judging by your photo, they look like a perfect fit right now. You might consider sizing down one. In person, I thought these were OK, but nothing special. For me, the Waxing Moon, especially in the bordeaux color, is much better.

what do other people who have seen once upon a blue think? they look pretty sick in the fit pics provided. you got any more with just the jeans in good lighting?

Here are some better pics, I will also post some better fit pics sometime next week. Ive been wearing them the last 2 days to try and stretch them out a bit. They really aren't very loose, but the waist is starting to stretch quite a bit, I am fine with this size though.

DSC00617.jpg

DSC00622.jpg

DSC00624.jpg

DSC00628.jpg

DSC00632.jpg

DSC00635.jpg

DSC00636.jpg