Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Just wondering, 19CM-MIJ's change at all? If so, what changes were made?

What's retail on them now? Still $295?

Details, thanks.

Dior Homme stores (Beverly Hills, Las Vegas, NYC) have them for $325 + tax. each store accepts fax orders if you call before hand and ship via fed ex.

thegrapist has them for just under $400 i think. the extra costs cover loads of sizing/measurement help from him.

online retailers will have them for varying prices. luisaviaroma.com has them for about $325 including shipping or something like that, diabro.net has them for $270 plus shipping, etc.

Hi all

I'm looking for some info on the difference between the 17.5 Total Eclipse wash and the 19 Pearly Black, in terms of the wash (not the size!)

Any info appreciated as will be purchasing online so can't check out instore. I'm looking for a more matte version, not shiny, but like the idea of a coated jean.

Thanks all

J

don't think there's ever a fit pic of dior on a girl so here it is...just arrived today. its 19cm black raw mij but i need to hem these first since im only 5'5 so the stacking that i get looks pretty bad lol. i'm gonna take off 12cms from the length.

IMG_1060.jpg

IMG_1058-1.jpg

IMG_1057.jpg

comments?

Dior Homme stores (Beverly Hills, Las Vegas, NYC) have them for $325 + tax. each store accepts fax orders if you call before hand and ship via fed ex.

thegrapist has them for just under $400 i think. the extra costs cover loads of sizing/measurement help from him.

online retailers will have them for varying prices. luisaviaroma.com has them for about $325 including shipping or something like that, diabro.net has them for $270 plus shipping, etc.

God damn, them bitches raised their prices a grip.

Guys I need some help. I just got some BNWT Dauphins, 21 cm. I stayed true to my raw 19 cm size, but unfotunately the Dauphins are a lot bigger. The main problem is the hem which seems reaaaaally wide. Do you think I could just get the hem tailored? or is there some way I can shrink the jeans with out washing them?

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance!!!

there are a lot of reasons why 19cm doesn't work on women, in my opinion...

1. the inseam (which you took care of) looks ridiculous since women are generally shorter

2. not enough taper, looks sloppy below knee

3. back pocket darts cause the seat to sag a bit naturally (the rest of the sagging is accomplished by wearing around hips). since you're female and don't want sag, you have to wear them on your actual waist and it makes the back pockets look awkwardly far apart, making your ass look not as attractive as it could be

imo you should have heeded the advice to check out 17.5cm instead of trying to alter them to make them work. i'm assuming they're a pretty small size and you can still sell them if you want..

i've already hemmed it so i dont think i can sell it anymore. they're a size 30. Thing is i have curves and thunder thighs so i look fat on most skinny jeans >< what's the rise on the 17.5cms? btw thanks alot for all the suggestions and comments guys.

kino,

bottom line: fit is great if you're going for a loose fit. they look like summer loose jeans... something to wear with slip-ons or something. but, the thing is, you're a chick and dudes want to see some ass. i would recommend keeping those for relaxing and buying a pair of 17.5cm sheers (they're only $285 at eluxury.com) or, if you'd like, getting the entire leg tapered. that'll be a much flattering fit and it'll be more pleasing to both your eyes and the eyes of guys.

ideally, however, you would go back in time and buy a size 28. "they're too small, thunder thighs, etc." you say? well, trust me. a 28 would be the perfect size because they're very slim but not skinny, and they'll fit a 30 inch waist out of the box. not to mention, they'll stretch quite a bit (1.75" on average). even I WEAR A 29 and i have a true true 31 inch waist.

but, do as you please. they may not be perfect, or what we diorheads are used to, but the point is: they're not bad, if anything.

sincerely,

-jake

haha.