Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Not to dickride, but big ups to Grapist. I got my Diors from him. He helped set up the eBay/MSN deal for me and was ready to communicate at all times.

+1 on that - the grapist also hooked me up - same deal with ebay/msn, super fast and hand delivered no less....................

^ yes ryc is 19cm

whats the official word for the mist jeans? size up 1? does the stretch give a lot?

here's just what i know from others (i haven't got around to getting some just yet): the hem is "1.5cm" smaller than the 19cm, but because they are MII, the leg opening is not as small a 2 size smaller 19cm pair. also, the thighs are slim enough to see the outline pocket bags. as for stretch, they're 2% stretch material (lycra or elastene somethingrather) but, supposedly, they will not hold permanent stretch (i.e., while they will be "stetchy" per se, they won't stretch much past their original size permanently).

hope that helps. if you get yours before i get mine, post pics!!

Anyone have more info on the 19cm waxing moon jeans? The description says it is blue jeans coated in black wax but the guys over at honest say that it is a purple color jeans... so what is it really like? (the pics seems cool)

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx#getData.aspx|CallType=Product&prodId=06V96&season=actual&gender=men&group=clothing&des=4HH&cat=&seasProdID=48I

Anyone have more info on the 19cm waxing moon jeans? The description says it is blue jeans coated in black wax but the guys over at honest say that it is a purple color jeans... so what is it really like? (the pics seems cool)

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx#getData.aspx|CallType=Product&prodId=06V96&season=actual&gender=men&group=clothing&des=4HH&cat=&seasProdID=48I

yea would like to know that as well.. thinking about getting these

looks like a raw 19cm cut with some pre-made whiskers. dior probably calls them "a wrinkled unwashed cut." judging from the price too, i bet they're raw.

as for the stuff on luisaviaroma, i'm loving these:

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx#getData.aspx|CallType=Product&prodId=06V85&des=&cat=40&gender=men&group=clothing&season=actual&seasProdID=48I

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx#getData.aspx|CallType=Product&prodId=06V63&des=&cat=40&gender=men&group=clothing&season=actual&seasProdID=48I

which to cop before i get my sheers?!

edit: i thought all DH jeans had clasps? seems like the special season jeans have... buttons?

The 17.5 Drills are badass.

My Mists have a button too. If I'm not mistaken it's all the ones with stretch that have buttons since KVA took over.

I was gonna get the blue silver selvage 19's but now the drills are so tempting. Fuck. Which ones?

i'm only assuming the sizing of them is the same as other super slenders?

edit: get the drills! personally i don't like dior denim in indigo... i prefer a japanese brand with better fading, but the silver selvage IS quite nice...

i'm actually gonna pick up the drills and another pair from luisaviaroma actually... haven't checked their site in a while and all these great season jeans came outta no where.

The 17.5 Drills are badass.

My Mists have a button too. If I'm not mistaken it's all the ones with stretch that have buttons since KVA took over.

I was gonna get the blue silver selvage 19's but now the drills are so tempting. Fuck. Which ones?

Raw, Silver Selvedge Raw, and Used (more commonly referred to as the "clawmark") jeans. They have clasps, all other jeans that are now being produced have buttons.

What is a fair comparison to the 17cm and the 19cm fits? APC's New Cure and New Standard or something completely different?

if you wanted to compare to apc cuts, i would say...

21cm —> New Standard

19cm —> New Cure

17.5cm —> Petit Standard

17.5cm is overall slimmer than 19cm, to the point that there's barely any taper. 19cm is a bit more roomier up top and has a heavy taper below the knee

I'm pretty sure they're called the Silver Selvedge jean. And they'll stretch, but it will take longer and they will stretch less overall than the regular raws will.

And grapist: Do you know if the us stores got the drills? Last season there were a couple of jeans on lvr they didn't get, i heard. Thanks