Dior Homme Denim

midnight

I recently bought a pair of MIJ 19cm, i could get all the buttons done but the clasp. Approximately how long does it take for the denim to stretch so that i can do clasp?

Dang that sounds painful haha. I got everything including the top clasp on my 21cms. It was snug for sure. I've had them for two weeks but I've only worn them for like 3 days. I can't wait for them to stretch just a little bit more.

Alright i've had my 19cm MIJ size 26 for 4 days now and i don't know if i should stack or hem. Im 5'8 1/2 118 pounds. What you guys think?Will they settle down?

I'll post pics later, currently in school,teacher is lecturing the S*** out of us

just curious, whats your waist size? and where did you measure?

Quick noob question. My waist size is a little more than a 30.5 inches. Should I size down to 28 for MIJ 19cm?

everyone says to size down 2 from your waist size. im a true 28" but when i got a tagged size 28 MIJ, it didnt fit at all! they're really low rise, so you'll be practically wearing them at your hips. im considering trying the diors again but in my true size...

a lot of people have had decent results sizing down 2. others like me.... size down only 1 or none...

just curious, whats your waist size? and where did you measure?

I'll have to get back to you on that because I currently don't have anything to measure with. And where are you measuring? Diors should be worn on the hip, From pics of previous runway shows of Hedi Slimane's era, all the models are wearing them sagged. So i would assume that Hedi made these jeans to be worn sagged, low on the hip.

need help. I bought a pair of raws off of ebay in a size 32. I think they are fake. they fit baggy as hell. I have a pair of size 33 chinos and they are way more slim then these and they are both the 19cm cut. These are a size smaller but fit way bigger. I think they are fake. Can anyone help me confirm that so I can get my money back.

Picture178.jpg

Picture179.jpg

Picture180.jpg

Picture181.jpg

Picture183.jpg

I need to wear a belt with them and they are brand new. Any help would be appreciated trying to act as quickly as possible to get my money back. thanks

need help. I bought a pair of raws off of ebay in a size 32. I think they are fake. they fit baggy as hell. I have a pair of size 33 chinos and they are way more slim then these and they are both the 19cm cut. These are a size smaller but fit way bigger. I think they are fake. Can anyone help me confirm that so I can get my money back.

Picture178.jpg

Picture179.jpg

Picture180.jpg

Picture181.jpg

Picture183.jpg

I need to wear a belt with them and they are brand new. Any help would be appreciated trying to act as quickly as possible to get my money back. thanks

They look legit to me too. Maybe the person that had them before wore them and stretched them out.

I'll have to get back to you on that because I currently don't have anything to measure with. And where are you measuring? Diors should be worn on the hip, From pics of previous runway shows of Hedi Slimane's era, all the models are wearing them sagged. So i would assume that Hedi made these jeans to be worn sagged, low on the hip.

yeah, i take that to be the case. unfortunately, i learned that the hard way :(

and btw... i talked to a CSR at holt renfrew (canada) and he told me they're no longer carrying any dior denim anymore. wtf??? where else would i get dior offline?

did you buy it from "totalauthentic" on ebay? I got mine from him last week and it looks the same as your pics, mine looks legit to me tho and the fit is right....

wonder if anyone can help me.

If nudies slim jim 29x32 fit me well wich size of 19cm diors should i buy?

I been hearing a lot about sizing down so if anyone can help to choose a good size would be great...

i wear SJs in a 28, so i thought if i got MIJ 19cms in 26, it would be okay, since people say to size down 2.. but it was crazy tight and i couldnt even do up any buttons. im going to give MIJ/19cm in tagged 28 a try. ill let you know how that goes :P

people say to size down 2.. but it was crazy tight and i couldnt even do up any buttons.

Yeah, the consesus is to size down 2. How was the fit on the upper thighs?

I am a 32 I got a 30. When I tried it on, I was able to do all the buttons and the clasp (had to suck my stomach in though!)

best place in nyc to hem a pair of diors? these are pretty thin compared to the black clawmarks i have and the stacking is excessive. I have a 19 cm MII size 27 i want to hem and a 17.5 cm MII size 28 i want to hem as well. i'm about 5'8 and i think the stacking on my apc new cures size 26 is perfect. what inseam should i hem them to?

Palladium Selvage, they suck hard compared to the regular raws. Made in Italy cut, they smell like sulfur. Wouldn't suggest them, although they're not terrible, just have stupid markup for being selvage and are made in Morocco. But these are cheaper than the raws so whatever. Again not sure if they are 19 or 21cm. You don't have to cuff them like that, that's just to show off the selvage.

anyone figured out what the cut is on the red selvage ones?

i can get a pair for stupid cheap and i'm just trying to figure out the sizing

browns sent me measurements, but i never really trust most stores to get them right

and it sounds as though the regular non-selvage mij blow these away, yes?

i've always found them to be pretty good on that front

the measurements they sent suggest 19cm, but like i said i rarely trust stores to get this stuff right, and the cuts are close enough that sloppy measurements could go either way

so...yeah, are the red selvage 19cm or 21cm?

:confused: