Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Can anyone help with this reference #? It doesnt have a # in the first part of the code. It is Pl3110530184 - 903 and 903 stands for black and size 28 i know that for sure. Can anyone help?

Oh yeah are black raws stiffer than the blues? the difference is huge .

Size up one from new cure for dior mij 19cm.

Your NC size seems to be 30, so you want a 31.

The leg opening of 19cm MIJ is wider than on NC.

I was actually able to try some DH in Sydney at Assin following the previous suggestion (thanks). decent store, nice people, slightly overpriced but it is expected. They didn't have any raw MIJ in 30 or 31 so I had to try some Selvage MIJ instead. 30 seemed fine, slightly tight waist but buttoned it up with no difficulties, the fit was nowhere near as skinny as the APC NC 30, more roomy in the a*s, thighs and legs area with more stack. I even tried some 29 MII, legs were fine but impossible to button up.

I think I will have to go and order the 30 in raw, assuming there is no major difference in fit/size between selvage and raw MIJ?

I have those, they were the first 09 model to go out in France, bought those like 2 months ago. They re awesome, the denim is thin, the wash is great.

When I first saw the pics I thought you are showing me either "dust wash" or/and "Day off" jeans pics.

How much for the retail in France?

Has anyone worn in a pair of black on black waxing moons? Do they fade much quicker since they are suppose to be black wax over washed denim and does the black wax show the creasing really easily?

I've had a pair for about 4 months now worn often and no real noticeable fading.

Nice fit ryan.

Teardrop explodes I don't know why I didn't think of this but are the 21cms MII? That could explain the larger hem size.

Nup, MIJ. I'm pretty sure they're fake. There's something just not right about them compared to my other Diors....that and the fact that I've never seen a pair of bootcut Diors before. I asked Kregg where he bought them, he said they came from a member of Styleforum called Choowy. But yeh, pretty sure these are fake. What should I do? Kregg hasn't said much other than one word answers to my questions, nor has he done anything to ease my suspicion that these are fake.

Even if they weren't fake, they're not what I wanted, I won't wear a bootcut jean

Hm well I would see if Kregg will do anything about it. If he won't, which is likely, there's not much you can do. If you think they might be fake you can't really sell them either.

If you live near a Dior boutique they can probably tell you if they're fake or not, or post pics here, and I can help. If they/I determine they're real then you could sell them I guess.

Haven't seen the new UMCs in person but I will soon and let you guys know how they compare to past seasons.

Yeah I'm looking forward to seeing how the new UMC look. It looks like they may be black washed denim which would be dope. Hows the sizing on stretch UMC denim run compared to say Waxing Moons? I've tried on Waxing Moons and need 31, would I need to size down or up for UMC? I know they should stretch out a bit more, but I've seen some measurements for the 08 UMC being smaller compared to MIJ denim.

UMCs have stretch stuff in them now, like a lot of the 17.5 models do. Also they are MII. I don't know how the sizing runs this season, but I will report back on that as well.

Teardrop I don't think you can do anything with paypal because I don't believe that Kregg did anything wrong per se. You could try if you really want to, but I can't see it being fruitful.

You can always get them tapered down if you wanted. The snowboots thing sounds plausible if he wore them enough with the boots. No reason the hem wouldn't stretch like the rest of the jeans.

Throw up pics of the wash tag top and bottom, the dior tag and the inside back and I should be able to get a good idea.

Anyone have any idea what is the model name for this one?

Pantalon jeans bas 19

7E3110520198 - 502

I wanna buy it but not sure it'll work on me.

I wore Nudie Grim Tim (Pre-washed) in size 27 and APC Petit Standard in size 26.

If I get this one in size 27, will it work?