Dior Homme Denim

midnight

actually dumbass they are, Samurai did a collab with Dior (hedi did the cuts, samurai made the jeans with jap selvage etc) for F/W 2003. iirc those are the wider hem version (something close to a 21cm cut)

you seriously think i'm stupid enough to believe that, yet alone click a link to evan's site? yeah right...

Yeh they measure about 20 to 20.5cm

There's nothing to suggest they're fake, everything else looks identical to all my other Diors. They had been worn for a few weeks before I bought them, so whether the leg opening has stretched. But even still, the leg opening on my size 28 19cm Diors still measures 17cm after 3 months wear.

Should pretty much be straight leg, very little taper if any. Same as 19 to the kneeish area.

It's probably the stacking looking weird with the big hem.

The leg opening is actually about 1cm wider than the width of the knee, there's definitely no taper, a very slight boot kick if anything, but yeh, essentially a straight leg. I've also kinda moved on from Dior cuts a bit, so I guess that is probably impacting on my uncertainty of the fit. I'll post some pics later anyway.