Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Here are my Dauphin's, 19cm

021409my1.jpg

I checked out the Nocturnal jeans on Rodeo today. They are ridiculous, but that price is just too much for me.

wow, they look really nice. great fit dude.

^ I second that notion. Although I can't help but saying from the warmth and background of the photo that it looks too warm for a sweater, haha. Rad fit though.

I asked this question in the APC thread as well but maybe some Dior enthusiast will be able to answer with absolute certainty.

Here is a picture of me wearing some 19cm Diors in Silver Selvedge, Picture follows:

fcl8cp.jpg

Not the best picture because it really does not show how tight they are on me, but what size should I get in APC for the new cures? The 19cm is based off the new cure, so something similar. I have been getting mixed answers all night, everyone says size up or size down. I feel that the 19cm is a great cut, but if I went back and bought some new ones, I would get size 28.

just received my first mij silver selvage 19cm indigo. The demin is much thnner than 19cm raw mij. tighted weave though, meaning the thread is thinner. The quality should be good for hot summer. the color is different, kinda dark gray blue. I compared with the same tagged size raw and found silver selvage is cut larger. I'd suggest to size down 1 from the mij non-selvage raw.

I'm 99% certain of this due to the guide, but correct me if I'm wrong.

It is extremely easy to tailor the 21cm to 19cm because the jeans are essentially identical from the waist to knee, plus 99% of the jeans have essentially no details [the washed jeans that is] at the taper due to the stacking. Is this correct? Does anyone here have both the 19cm and the 21 cm to verify?

I asked this question in the APC thread as well but maybe some Dior enthusiast will be able to answer with absolute certainty.

Here is a picture of me wearing some 19cm Diors in Silver Selvedge, Picture follows:

fcl8cp.jpg

Not the best picture because it really does not show how tight they are on me, but what size should I get in APC for the new cures? The 19cm is based off the new cure, so something similar. I have been getting mixed answers all night, everyone says size up or size down. I feel that the 19cm is a great cut, but if I went back and bought some new ones, I would get size 28.

i sized up one from new cure

is that uc santa cruz?