Dior Homme Denim

midnight

I got size 28s, and yeah if I get them again I might size down, but at the same time I kind of like this kindastraightlegged look.

You don't like?

It can be hard to tell sometimes with fit pics of new raws (or any jeans for that matter). They're not always the most flattering photos and often they look much different in real life. It depends on how much they stretch. Ofcourse, the looser the fit the less they're gonna stretch, denim only stretches out in areas it has a lot of pressure put on it, so if they're not that tight they're not gonna stretch a lot. Also, they're gonna look better when you've worn them in. Sag them and wear them and they could look really good, I've seen a few guys on here who've rocked more of a 21cm look in 19s and they've turned out really well, others have tried to do it and it just looks like they're jeans are too big for them. At the end of the day, wear your jeans how you wanna wear them, it's more about personal style. I know guys that can make pretty much anything look good just by how they put it together and how they wear it. Other guys on the other hand buy all the 'right' shit in all the 'right' sizes and they still look like shit. It's all in how you wear it.

Just wondering for stretching and since you posted progress pics.

Stretching should be done by now.

I figured I'd finally get some fit pics up in here, I borrowed a camera today. Sorry that they suck, best I can do at school.

Mists (17.5cm, MII Greys) size 27

mistsfront.jpg

mistsback.jpg

Drills (Black 17.5 MIJ, like superslender but w/ black hardware) size 27:

drillsfront.jpg

drillsback.jpg

New 19cm MIJ indigos size 26, about 2-3 weeks in

19cmfitfront.jpg

19cmback.jpg

i actually think they look good, i'd keep them

Thanks man, I think I will keep em. I don't really do skinny jeans, so this is the closest I think I'll get. I might still take them to the tailor and see what he thinks about tapering just a bit (not even as much as the 19cm)

Thanks man, I think I will keep em. I don't really do skinny jeans, so this is the closest I think I'll get. I might still take them to the tailor and see what he thinks about tapering just a bit (not even as much as the 19cm)

i don't wear my jeans like you do (i wear them skinny) but i think people are just too used to the skinny fit and arent really open to the looser fits.

Damn really? why is the fit that bad? I'm actually starting to like it as is, without taper. Here's a full pic:

2609to2.jpg

You really think I should sell these?

fit looks better in this pic but they are still a little loose for my taste. one thing is that to me stacking only looks good on slim/skinny jeans. but if you like them then that's what matters...