Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Guhhhh. :(

My size 28 19cms are stretching out more than I anticipated...

Oh well though, still a decent fit. :)

In other newsssssss. I like these jeans a lot still! And they are becoming my daily pair of jeans[sorry PBJs].

Expect more updates once I get my camera! [when I go home for president's weekend].

Yeah, if I ever get a new pair of Diorzzz I'll get a size 27.

:)

But my only problem with it being too big is the giant knee boobs, haha. But after a lot of wear and the jeans soften up the knee boobs should be gone, and by then the wear will be amazing!

Or so I hope.

:(

yeah, i have huge, saggy knee tits..

:(

no i am in australia, but i think anywhere outside of EU

doesn't have to pay the vat tax which probably makes the

item about 19% cheaper

oh cool... 19%off the listed price or is it already included in it

and none of them seem to be 19cm MIJ but stuff like 21inch.. huh?

help lol

Browns won't mark down so you will pay customs. VAT is not taken out so it will be cheaper. But not 19% cheaper. It's more complicated than that, you have to determine what price+19% would make the price they are selling at, and that is what it would be without VAT. It's slightly less than 19% I think.

http://www.brownsfashion.com/product/designers/index/men/dior_homme/88101.htm

Those are then 19cms. They don't have many sizes left...

Mad cheap if you're a 33 or 36 though

Browns won't mark down so you will pay customs. VAT is not taken out so it will be cheaper. But not 19% cheaper. It's more complicated than that, you have to determine what price+19% would make the price they are selling at, and that is what it would be without VAT. It's slightly less than 19% I think.

http://www.brownsfashion.com/product/designers/index/men/dior_homme/88101.htm

Those are then 19cms. They don't have many sizes left...

Mad cheap if you're a 33 or 36 though

oh shit that might work out i was planning on getting a 33,... i think

what does the waist measure out for 33's those are selvedge right?

Guhhhh. :(

My size 28 19cms are stretching out more than I anticipated...

Oh well though, still a decent fit. :)

In other newsssssss. I like these jeans a lot still! And they are becoming my daily pair of jeans[sorry PBJs].

Expect more updates once I get my camera! [when I go home for president's weekend].

hi just wanna know. wads the waist measurement on your 28s now after the stretch? thanks. thinking of getting a pair. still considering btw 27 and 28.

hi just wanna know. wads the waist measurement on your 28s now after the stretch? thanks. thinking of getting a pair. still considering btw 27 and 28.

My 28s measure about 32" now. I sag them quite a bit but they've stretched too much, they keep sliding down, even with a belt. My waist only measures 28" but I wear these quite low on my hips which is about 31" or so.

Btw, I'm about 6ft and 148 pounds. Hope that helps

Diors never fit that "perfect"...at least not the Hedi era jawnz

besides if you look at Hedi's inspirations on his photo diary, it looks like he has a thing for kids who wear their shit all sagged off, 3/4 underwear showing and shit anyway. If you want perfect slim fit get april 77, ksubi or something, in most pics I see of those it seems the "idealized Dior fit" is achieved more so than in actual diors.

Well I still wear it will a belt that's worn at 30''. But what causes problems for me is the thighs really, the stretch on them makes them super comfy, but from the front it looks odd because it's all stretched out so it looks less fitted, but from the side it looks fine.

But I am sure once I wear these for a long time and wash them they will soften up and the knee boobs from the starch will go away and the fit will be fine.

But yeah the thighs stretched more than I thought. If you aren't very big I suggest you just get the 27. You sound pretty thin.

Here's my size 28 MIJ black 19cm Raws, 1 and a half weeks of wear. I'm thinking of getting 21cm Indigos next time

Diorjean1.jpg

Diorjean2.jpg

Diorjean3.jpg

out of boredom i went back quite a few pages and stopped at this. This was the best "fit" on the jeans I have seen up to here. Most of the jeans are too tight.

Diors are slim, not tight jeans, slouching loose off ridiculously thin legs. Some of the fits in here can substitute for Apple Bottoms or Brody Jenner Jeans.