Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Do raw mij 19cms take a long time to fade?

i've been wearing mine for about 2-3 months and the only noticeable fades Im getting are on my right backpocket where my wallet goes.

The honey combs are getting ever-so-slightly lighter in color, but not noticeably so.

My top thigh area and knees seem to show no fading whatsoever.

Yeah, all raws take a while to fade. The best fade pics I've seen tend to be 6 months to 1 year without a wash.

I know about that.. but I seem to hear that some denimz fade faster than others (skulls for example), whereas others take longer (somet).

I sorta wanna know where dior falls in that range.

I know about that.. but I seem to hear that some denimz fade faster than others (skulls for example), whereas others take longer (somet).

I sorta wanna know where dior falls in that range.

My experience with Diors is that they fade quicker, it depends on a number of factors though, like how often and how hard you're wearing them. It also depends on the dye and the dyeing process, the higher quality japanese repros tend to hold indigo for a lot longer. If you look at TragicBliss's indigo 21cm's they show quite significant wear after just a couple of months, it depends a lot on the wearer

Just wear the fucking jeans. Christ

lmfaos its true that diors take longer to fade, you can go a couple of pages back and see, i wore mine for 7 months with 2 washes 1 soak and it had minimal fading, but my nudies and samurais took about 4 months and you can see the honey combs and all

Thank Christ you kids convinced me to size down two. I posted back on page 103 or 104 -- here's my 19cms after about 20 wears. It's still a bit of a chore to button and unbutton them, but they're stretched enough that I can close the clasp without stressing it. Forgive the shit lighting.

img0974dm7.th.jpg img0972qn4.th.jpg img0973qy9.th.jpg

Sz. 29, unhemmed, I'm 6'2.5" 150lbs.

The raws are raw and the thunderstorms are distressed?

And they should be marked as thunderstorms...or raws... It also depends, I've only tried on a handful of Diors at the Saks 5th store because they were having a blow out, but in my experience the black raws are the only one with a truly unique look to the denim, so it shouldn't bee too hard to tell if it's pre-distressed or not.

Hope that helps!

:D

2 parter----

so those 19 cm silver selvage jeans on lvs... are those any different from normal 19 cm MIJ's?

are the "brut(s)" on lvs selvedge ?

Silver selvage are different. They are selvage, have a different quality denim (don't stretch as much, tighter weave). The brut are the regular, non selvage raws.

I remember Saks.com having MII raws on sale for under $100 or something crazy for a few hours, but the sizing chart was so fucked up I couldn't tell what I was buying

i got the last pair of black MII's for 74.96! It was a size big, but oh well. Black runs a lil tighter so it wasnt too bad

so where/when is this blowout sale?

Haha, it was for Christmas!

But they extended it to be like nov - jan. The sales were pretty good, I tried on a pair of black waxed Diors, fit was great but wax was...too much for me. The price was cut from 600 to 200. That's AMAZING. They had other jeans too but none of the raws, all sold out.

:(

It should be at all Saks stores, I went to an outlet and a Saks store and they both had the same sales.