Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Mikey they should stretch fine actually, just don't try doing the clasp for at least a week or so. The fit looks good from what I can see, and in my experience as long as you can do at least 3 buttons they will stretch. With that in mind if you don't feel comfortable in them, size up.

1.72 meters is like 5'6'' ish.

You'll probably need to get them hemmed.

^I agree. They look good actually, but if you can't do the clasp now, that will never get right. Maybe you will be able to close them after a bit of wearing, but they will always be hold-your-breath tight. So size up.

hmm this isnt right...i couldnt even come sloe to doing the clasp with mine and now the waist is perfectly fine

Not to derail the topic, but I have some Made in Japan size 27 Diors that are a bit too snug for my particular tastes. They're the 21 cm cut, I've had them since Christmas, but fading is very minimal. Not hemmed, never washed/soaked, and do not smell. PM if interested.

just wondering what is the product name for the mij 19cm raw, i mean what's written on the tag?

I'm not sure what the indigo tag says exactly, but my black tag says "Pantalon jeans Bas 19 900 Noir". I think it has a different number than 900 and says Bleu or Bleu Fonce