Dior Homme Denim

midnight

I'm getting myself some dior jeans. These: Dior Homme Denim superdenim

http://tinyurl.com/94oms9

Dior Nostalgy black 19 cm's. But I've read this and that about that the jeans stretch a lot. So i'm wondering what size I should get? I want a tight fit, not skintight, but pretty slim.

I wear my nudie thin finn black dry coated in 30" waist, and my nudie tight long john superblue in 30" as well. Should I get the dior in 29"?

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g112/keefewongs/IMG_0755.jpg This is just about the fit I want. (sorry if i stepped on some toes borrowing image)

those indigo are lookig great,

the fucking hook part of mine

up and snapped off the other day in the toilet.

I'm assuming you mean the clasp.

Bring it to a Dior boutique they should fix it for free. If you can't get to one any tailor should be able to put one of those on cheaply and easily (they're common to work with on dress pants).

what do u guys think of those fatass and thick wallets like redmoons in the backpocket of the diors?

dscn7896kg9.jpg

dscn7898qk0.jpg

dscn7899nx8.jpg

dscn7900hu5.jpg

Don't really know how to self take ass shorts, but thats is me with my redmoon in the backpockets.

And the last pic is the side without the wallet just for comparison sake.

Does it stick out like a sore thumb for the saggy look or it looks ok? am i better off with my small sleek card holder back there?

what do u guys think of those fatass and thick wallets like redmoons in the backpocket of the diors?

Not much.

Slim it down to a cardholder for sure.

Nothing against bigger wallets but the pocket size and stance looks bad with them. Also in my experience the pockets are REALLY weak and blow out really easily from a wallet, this has happened in the same way on all of my pairs.