Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Dior homme 19cm looks good when its worn very low, right?

I have a pair of 29s that fit perfect on my upper waist; i can close the clasp well and it fits snugly.

But if I move it down to my lower block at the hip bones, which are approximately 2 inches wider than my waist, I can't seal the clasp. I can only button the buttons.

Will my jeans stretch out enough to the point where I'd be able to sag them a bit? I've only had them for a day.

Dior homme 19cm looks good when its worn very low, right?

I have a pair of 29s that fit perfect on my upper waist; i can close the clasp well and it fits snugly.

But if I move it down to my lower block at the hip bones, which are approximately 2 inches wider than my waist, I can't seal the clasp. I can only button the buttons.

Will my jeans stretch out enough to the point where I'd be able to sag them a bit? I've only had them for a day.

if theyre raws theyll gonna stretch like hell. dont worry.

I was checking and the dimensions for sz27 19cms are nearly the exact same as those of sz26 APC NCs. This might be the wrong place to ask but is it a safe bet I can just order a pair of APCs online and they will fit me like 19cms in 27? They fit me fucking perfect but I can't afford a pair right now :(

I was checking and the dimensions for sz27 19cms are nearly the exact same as those of sz26 APC NCs. This might be the wrong place to ask but is it a safe bet I can just order a pair of APCs online and they will fit me like 19cms in 27? They fit me fucking perfect but I can't afford a pair right now :(

if you wear a 27 in dior you will need a 26 in apc (and vise versa)

Additionally, online stores and proxies offer a large selection of current Dior Homme items. Some online sites selling Dior Homme are:

www.eluxury.com

www.luisaviaroma.com

Be warned, however, that the customs fee from ordering a single pair of jeans from LVR will be about 60 dollars.

hi the customs fee applies even if i ship it to the states itself? thinking of getting a pair of diors from there

Am I the only one who thinks the quality of dior denim leaves a bit to desire?

I find loose threads and cotton picks away from the button holes when I unbutton them. And these are only three days old.

The fit is spot-on; probably the best fitting jeans I've ever owned.. but I wish the quality was a bit higher.

Am I the only one who thinks the quality of dior denim leaves a bit to desire?

I find loose threads and cotton picks away from the button holes when I unbutton them. And these are only three days old.

The fit is spot-on; probably the best fitting jeans I've ever owned.. but I wish the quality was a bit higher.

The quality isn't bad, though, in my opinion. I've been wearing a few pairs on and off for a bit over a year and theyre all still holding up well. Also, theyre dior. Do you honestly expect a pair of high fashion jeans to be better quality than some samurais? I agree that I could be better, but for what it is theyre fine.

whoo hoo MII blacks from saks for 101 w/overnight shipping

Hi, am thinking of getting a pair of MII blacks as well : http://diabro.net/product_info.php/cPath/193_336/products_id/13987. Just a couple of questions regarding sizing though. I started out with apc NS raws in 29, what would be a good size for the MII 19cm blue/black? Some people say size up one more for dior. Aiming to achieve a slim but not skinny look.

What about 21cm? I am puzzled what size to get for the 21cm as well. Thanks for the help!