Dior Homme Denim

midnight

youd think this would be obvious, but the jeans are always going to look different from person to person...a size 27 will always look slimmer than a size 30 and a size 30 will fit a 5'8 guy different than a 6'1 guy...common sense

hence, not everone can emulate the runway...thats why none of you are dior models

youd think this would be obvious, but the jeans are always going to look different from person to person...a size 27 will always look slimmer than a size 30 and a size 30 will fit a 5'8 guy different than a 6'1 guy...common sense

hence, not everone can emulate the runway...thats why none of you are dior models

Not everyone should emulate the runway. A lot of the runway jeans are tapered down to 17.5s anyway. Not everyone should get 19cms, 21s look better on most people that are bigger than a 30sih waist imo. And take height into account for hemming, whatever. Also some people just don't have the body for Dior, and should try other jeans. It's really not for everyone, which is the big problem imo.

Kodiak it is hard for most people to have legs like the runway models, they have chicken legs. I'm lucky enough to have them and so are a lot of people but it's definitely not easy nor is it desirable for most people.

Kodiak it is hard for most people to have legs like the runway models, they have chicken legs. I'm lucky enough to have them and so are a lot of people but it's definitely not easy nor is it desirable for most people.

well, yeah, I guess its hard for people, but look @ the people who post here, most of them are sticks just like you and I.

Kodiak what shirt is that? i love it.

zara super slim fit

it's not hard to have legs like the runway models, its more of the whole "look"

anyways, since I haven't posted pics since the 1st day, i attempted to emulate the pics from above to show my current fit.

God damn you are so sagging those way too fucking much, you look like one of those monsters with huge arms from silent hill.

edit: or a zombie from halflife 1

Blowing the spot -

Luisa Via Roma has the MII 19's for

$134 free shipping...(you have to pay the stupid FedEx fee but still mad cheap)

Okay so I went to order the 19cm silver selvedge diors on luisaviaroma.com last night and I kept getting a "transaction failed" message. I e-mailed customer service and a girl e-mailed me back saying that i was getting a simple circuits are down message and to try again in a little bit. I go to order the jeans today and they are no longer on sale.......WTF

Wow yeah fuck that, the sale must have been just for yesterday. I had the shit in my cart when I went to bed for $185 for the 17.5 drills and I sent the link to my parents cause it was a gift and then this morning they're back up to $265. Fuck that.

Your situation is worse.

What size/color 19s are you looking for? I bought a sz 26 indigo from LVR and am selling it if that's by any chance what you need.

Wow yeah fuck that, the sale must have been just for yesterday. I had the shit in my cart when I went to bed for $185 for the 17.5 drills and I sent the link to my parents cause it was a gift and then this morning they're back up to $265. Fuck that.

Your situation is worse.

What size/color 19s are you looking for? I bought a sz 26 indigo from LVR and am selling it if that's by any chance what you need.

I was trying to get the black silver selvedge 19cm in a 26... : (

fucking bum bum