Dior Homme Denim

midnight

For anyone that is interested in 19cm MIJ raw, Saks in New York has them for 30% off, I just bought a pair for $240. They seem to have a lot of sizes too. The salesmen told me the whole line was on sale so I think other style of denim are on sale too.

Do you know if black was in stock? If so I'll def have to call in morning and make a possible quick nyc trip if they have like a 32/33 in stock :P

Hey everyone,

I'm a true waist 31, and I really like the fit of my APC rescues. I just picked up a pair of 21cm MIJ sz29. Haven't recieved them yet, but I'm concerned if they'll be too tight. I do work out and definitely appreciated the fullness of the rescue's leg. What do you guys think?

...did you read the first page? Did you read the sizing information in regards to the hem and waist? Its kind of difficult for a complete stranger to tell you whether or not a jean will be too tight after saying one other type of jean you wear.

those look fake

I hope they're not because I have the receipt from the Dior store. They were 405 Euro and the only thing priced that much in FW08 is the Waxing Moon but I don't know if it comes in a dark wash?

Edit: nevermind, I found they do make it in a dark wash thanks anyway.

hi guys...i have some questions

from the pics below, i wore thin finn dry black coated in size 30 but thin finn dry stretch in size 30 wont fit me lol.....so what should size i get on dior raw indigo mii to have the same fit as in the pics or perhaps could be slimmer?

thanks you in advance

If you really want Dior I'd look at the 21cm cut, the taper looks really severe on you.

I don't know much about Nudie sizing though sorry

If you really want Dior I'd look at the 21cm cut, the taper looks really awful on you.

I don't know much about Nudie sizing though sorry

Fixed. Sorry, but it had to be said. Definitely check out 21cm's as opposed to 19's. I think they will fit you much better. Not every jean will look good on a person.

so the 'how many pairs of jeans do you own' thread compelled me to make a visit to my local fine garments vendor today to check out some dh's. Since where i live, people are generally fashion backwards i'm assuming all of the jeans here were miis, the staff sure as fuck couldnt tell me. but my one question is:

the 'raw' denim, it looked raw certainly, no distressing or whiskers, but it felt too soft to be raw. im not talking diesel or 7 soft but softer than my sugarcanes or ns's when new. I'm considering buying myself a pair of the blacks. is dior homme 'raw' softer when new compared to other brands or were these jeans treated/washed before hand?