midnight

Dior Homme Denim

r02mo121214027r3.jpg

r02mo121214027r1.jpg

what does that ref code mean: 163C423A1437?

anyone have details on this jacket?

hot

I have a pair of made in Japan Nicolas Andreas Taralis Raw jeans in size 30 in case some1 is interested. Quality is far superior to Dior Homme, fit is about the same but a bit more skinny. (ex Dior Homme assistant)

Does anyone know where I can get some washed black or dark gray 17.5 cms? Really desperate for a pair, size 31 or 32

Where else can I get a pair of Dior MIJ raw other than LVR? I think they are out of stock there.

^^ I'm looking for a size 30 myself. Let me know if any information arises.

Thanks.

brownsfashion.com in the UK is where I bought my MIJ Raw from. They arrived to me in the USA in three days and I only ended up paying $380 total because no VAT was added on and shipping was cheap.

I think you have to call then to order them. They certainly have them though

Hi guys, I'm looking at a pair of dior bleu clair wax online.

Something seems off though. The size tag seems to be located next to the wash tag, instead of the waistband. Anybody knows what gives?

Best place to get sz 26 MIJ 19cm raws online these days? Went through TheGrapist longggggg ago (probably 2009). Time to finally retire them and get new ones though.

an update on my dior 19cm silver selvage indigo raws

3-4 months total wear

2qib9xv.jpg

29yqkxv.jpg

Looking to get 21 CM MiJ raw's but having trouble finding a place online - looks like Brown's only has the 19cm's. Went through TheGrapist as well about 4+ years ago. Anybody have experience doing phone orders with the DH boutiques directly? Thanks!

Hey gurus. Any clues where I can buy a pair of these online - 163D006A1114 C540 Navy Blue size 30 or 31. Tried them when I was in Milan but they didn't have my size left.

Need to ship to Australia but can ship to an address in Europe if needed. Preeze help.

X

I typed in the item code and some listings came up. I own them in a size 30 but I would be very reluctant to sell them. They are the only twill colored jeans I own.

I would say size 50 is about a size 34.

is the bleu clair hemmed or waxed? It is the best pair of jeans to my opinion but Dior prices have fallen on ebay rapidely! I would say 600 USD is a good price for a buy it now. They used to sell for 800-900 USD 3 years ago - but that time has passed

thinking of giving these a first wash after 2 years ( on and off wear) Any advice? Should I soak them and wash them by hand with some detergent or just throw them in the washer? I remembering doing the later on my MII raws a few years back, results were horrid

D62AAC43-35E4-4189-8AED-F8AB70CCE3F3-6340-0000057CBC124DA0.jpg

5BA04A2F-FFB3-4C6E-8903-A02CF8A3872F-6340-0000057CA6AE57E7.jpg

Anyone order off brownsfashion via email? Would it be safe?

Also what's the difference between these two? Did they just list them twice?

http://www.brownsfashion.com/Product/Men/Clothing/Trousers/19cm_Japanese_Denim_Jeans/product.aspx?p=4486896&cl=4&pc=1949785

http://www.brownsfashion.com/Product/19_cm_indigo_denim_jeans/Product.aspx?p=3591473

Edited by Airfred

yes i have ordered from brownsfashion over phone and email. they are 100% legit