midnight

Dior Homme Denim

6,681 posts in this topic

Yeah, they're called handyman. These are in fact a picture of mine that I tried to sell on ebay recently but the winner didn't pay.

Hi guys,

I am interested in picking up these jeans. Do they look authentic and are they waxed or poylurethane coating of some kind? Your help is much appreciated.

DSC03479B.jpg

DSC03475B.jpg

Edited by ffatt

sup, lol. actually waiting on somebody to pay for them on friday so I guess I'll wait and see what happens

Edited by bigfoot

can anyone id these?

-made in japan

- not as thick as raw denim

- grey, definitely not a washed black raw denim

are these 17.5cms? It kinda looks like theyve been tapered as seen in the 3rd pic

Your thoughts?

edit: so after some time with the jeans, im pretty sure theyre MIJ dauphin, if such a thing exists. They seem really similar to all the pics online of dauphins. The jeans have been tapered but it seems like it can be easily be re-done and let-out back to their original size

NAPHl.jpg?11LiU9.jpg?17rRhF.jpg?1

Edited by vaguerant

My friend wants to sell me his two pairs of nwot dior raws mij one indigo and one black. Problem is that neither of them is selvedge. Is $550 shipped worth it?

Hello,

I just regged here and I'm pretty new to Dior jeans only have one from LVR RAW brut denim MIJ.

I want to buy a Dior Homme washed jeans made in Italy. What do you guys think of this washed jeans?

18-7-201223-28-45.png

http://www.ebay.com/...#ht_1068wt_1320

I can get some neat discount. What price is reasonable for this jeans? I think the actual MSRP is lower than $650

TY

Edited by punani

too classic, you should prefere 17,5cm and made in japan rather than 19cm and made in italy (too tight, not relaxed)

Edited by lhomme

IMG_1596.jpg

IMG_1595.jpg

these are 17.5cm's, MII. I'm not sure if they are too tight and I should go up for 19cm's... what you guys think?

IMG_1596.jpg

IMG_1595.jpg

these are 17.5cm's, MII. I'm not sure if they are too tight and I should go up for 19cm's... what you guys think?

Damn, I actually really like that fit.

just look at them! see how it's all stacked up starting from the knees and randomly throughout the calves? to me that creates the classic tapered/slim dior shape. what you don't want to do is have the whole leg straight and then all of a sudden two feet of stacking all bunched up at the ankles like leg warmers. i hate it when i see people wearing slim jeans that way

How you going to stack them when you are walking? LOLZ They will just go back down to the ankles for a couple blocks while walking on the streets. LOLZ

^ Looks real to me. One of the cheapest I've seen Diors go for on ebay..must be because they look like walk the dinosaur pants.

too classic, you should prefere 17,5cm and made in japan rather than 19cm and made in italy (too tight, not relaxed)

true. I actually got that grey pair pictured above and another pair of dior handyman (MII, 19cm) and much prefer the fit of the grey MIJs. I am guessing the previous owner had the MIJ grey raws tapered to mimic the 17.5cm fit, which i much prefer over the 19cms i own (save for a sz. 32 MIJ rasw from slimane era)

the handyman MII 19cm, although snug at the waist, are almost baggy in the legs and the fit is similar to shinobi's anti-desired fit:

the whole leg straight and then all of a sudden two feet of stacking all bunched up at the ankles like leg warmers. i hate it when i see people wearing slim jeans that way

I might just taper and/or hem them

Hello,

I just regged here and I'm pretty new to Dior jeans only have one from LVR RAW brut denim MIJ.

I want to buy a Dior Homme washed jeans made in Italy. What do you guys think of this washed jeans?

18-7-201223-28-45.png

http://www.ebay.com/...#ht_1068wt_1320

I can get some neat discount. What price is reasonable for this jeans? I think the actual MSRP is lower than $650

TY

i myself love those :rolleyes:

can someone give m some information on dior denim please: do the raws have selvage denim? how many oz do they have? black and indigo raws.

thanks alot

Edited by reyreynaldo

can someone give m some information on dior denim please: do the raws have selvage denim? how many oz do they have? black and indigo raws.

thanks alot

Hi,

from my experience, only certain models of Dior Denim have those "silver selvedge" marks.

on 19cm and 21cm, i dont think they make any selvedge denim for raws. i think they're around 14oz for Mij 19cm.

hopefully this info helps you

btw

Anyone in this forum got some Black or Indigo MIJ Raw 19cm Dior size 30 for sale ? would take any condition, i got size 31 after 8months wear,the waist got too big due too a lot of stretch.

IMG_1596.jpg

IMG_1595.jpg

Maybe up 1 size for comfortable and durable fit. because your crotch would tear if you wear' em too tite. thats my opinion. but if you like that fit , u should keep em ^_^

Hi, I'm new to this thread.

I have raw black MIJ 19cm. Can do all the buttons at first ware. Now it is about 5 times wears, It only did stretch a little, not like other people say it would.

dsc_2160.jpg

dsc_2161.jpg

any comment? Should i size up? or it will stretch more. Thanks

Edited by benkenobi

Hi, I'm new to this thread.

I have raw black MIJ 19cm. Can do all the buttons at first ware. Now it is about 5 times wears, It only did stretch a little, not like other people say it would.

dsc_2160.jpg

dsc_2161.jpg

any comment? Should i size up? or it will stretch more. Thanks

from my experience you'll have crotch blowout before the jeans have any chance to show wear..

but just my prediction

It only did stretch a little, not like other people say it would.

Ha, welcome to the club! My size 29 which is just one size down didn't stretch out as much as I needed to either. Sufu is not always gospel!