Dior Homme Denim

midnight

just look at them! see how it's all stacked up starting from the knees and randomly throughout the calves? to me that creates the classic tapered/slim dior shape. what you don't want to do is have the whole leg straight and then all of a sudden two feet of stacking all bunched up at the ankles like leg warmers. i hate it when i see people wearing slim jeans that way

word, irregular stacks all over the lower leg are where its at.

my mij's 19cm have lost all their stiffness, how can i achieve this? they're pretty old (got em back in 08), love em to death but the stacks just acumulate in the bottom cos of the softness.

anyway to get em stiff again without using starch?

how does super slenders run compared to raw indigo MIJ's? my raws are size 30, and they fit just fine. so i wonder what you think would fit me best, whilst keeping in mind if they do stretch with wear etc. now i don't think that's really the case with super slenders since they are made in stretch material. thanks in advance!

Guest Electrorock

LVR just had them last week!

Whaaat? I check everyweek but last

They don't last long?

I was thinking of getting jakes 19 but not sure yet.

My other choice is another pair of raws ( black Dior or any other brand that fits similar) so to rotate with my Dior brut mij.

how does super slenders run compared to raw indigo MIJ's? my raws are size 30, and they fit just fine. so i wonder what you think would fit me best, whilst keeping in mind if they do stretch with wear etc. now i don't think that's really the case with super slenders since they are made in stretch material. thanks in advance!

i got a sz27 raw mij and a superslender same size. the superslender is skin-tight, so it depends on the fit you want. couldn't really say if they stretch with wear since i only worn mine a few times, but i don't think so, they're VERY stretchy, 8% elastane.

Guest Electrorock

Not too many. I probably have around 9 or 10 pairs. 3 of which I'm selling and I'm trying to buy one more.

Which ones are you selling?

Could you guys help me to find out what is the model of the Dior Homme on the right of the following pic.

http://magazine.luis...le-denim/01.jpg

Thanks a lot

Chubby bearded dude appears to be wearing Rack Rail or Jake, but wow is that fit terrible, especially for LVR.

Edited by cander49

He is hardly chubby...That cant be Jake. Even the brownest of the brown new 19cm Jakes arent that extreme. And either the guy wearing them is 6'6 or those are a short inseamed pair of DH. Also, doesnt the leg opening seem a bit wide? 21cm cut maybe? My rack rail will be in soon so I will be able to compare them then.

oh to whoever asked which three Im selling, I just sold them all except one. I may list more later since LVR may send out coupons soon.