Dior Homme Denim

midnight

took this shot to compare to a pair of Artist denim and posted in their thread. Thought I'd post here too to show how very lightly worn raws look over a long period of time. Got these MIJ 19s way back in 2005, wear them maybe a few times a month if at all over the last 7 years..

25.jpg

Guest Electrorock

took this shot to compare to a pair of Artist denim and posted in their thread. Thought I'd post here too to show how very lightly worn raws look over a long period of time. Got these MIJ 19s way back in 2005, wear them maybe a few times a month if at all over the last 7 years..

25.jpg

Washes?

Guest Electrorock

Same as above but 21 and size 31.

Hedi Slimane 2005.

Please pm.

I can also trade.

Edited by Electrorock

Guys, how about posting a list of dior homme jeans model, especially the most sought after including the pics. It will be much more interesting plus giving some clues to people on all dior jeans washes. Anyone here with a good knowledge about dior jeans? Just the name of the model will also be fine since people can look up for it later thru google.

Guys, how about posting a list of dior homme jeans model, especially the most sought after including the pics. It will be much more interesting plus giving some clues to people on all dior jeans washes. Anyone here with a good knowledge about dior jeans? Just the name of the model will also be fine since people can look up for it later thru google.

My favorites would be:

Jake 19cm from spring/summer 2012 or Under My track drill

Fuel to the Fire

for a darker denim my favorite is Leaden Sky

My favorites would be:

Jake 19cm from spring/summer 2012 or Under My track drill

Fuel to the Fire

for a darker denim my favorite is Leaden Sky

Thanks for your answer, and by the way if anyone else here can give their listing will be much appreciated.

Perhaps from which season the jeans are from too.

Maybe then i'll create a post with a link to the jeans pictures so people will know about them.

Lets share our enthusiasm toward dior jeans. :)

hi guys, im not sure if this has been asked before but i spent the last 25 minutes looking through the archived posts and couldn't find anything: all the posts seem to relate to raw denim or 100% cotton denim.

i was wondering if anyone knew what sizing in the 17.5cm super slender stretches that aren't 100% cotton are like? i know im a 27 in new cures, and a 28 in mij dh raw, but have no idea what i should be looking for in non-100% cotton dh jeans. anyone care to enlighten please?

hi guys, im not sure if this has been asked before but i spent the last 25 minutes looking through the archived posts and couldn't find anything: all the posts seem to relate to raw denim or 100% cotton denim.

i was wondering if anyone knew what sizing in the 17.5cm super slender stretches that aren't 100% cotton are like? i know im a 27 in new cures, and a 28 in mij dh raw, but have no idea what i should be looking for in non-100% cotton dh jeans. anyone care to enlighten please?

depends on how you want the fit.

I got a white super slender size 27 when I'm actually a 28 and it's painted-on skin tight. so, I'd go true to waist at least. can't post a fit right now cause I'm having them dyed black due to stains.

about 15.5 across the waist and about 9.5 rise. This is if I remember correctly. I can measure mine later. I just washed them so they should be shrunk back down. They stretch out atleast a full size

eta: I changed the rise from 10 to 9.5

and waist from 15 to 15.5

Edited by jeanetic

about 15 across the waist and about 10 rise. This is if I remember correctly. I can measure mine later. I just washed them so they should be shrunk back down. They stretch out atleast a full size

aww man that would be great!! can u pls give me full measurement if its not too troublesome (waist/thigh/knee/hem)..

really2 appreciate it.. thx alot man

Edited by jehuti2468

aww man that would be great!! can u pls give me full measurement if its not too troublesome (waist/thigh/knee/hem)..

really2 appreciate it.. thx alot man

Here are my measurements with them almost stretched out all of the way. Unfortunately I was wearing them last night so they would have to be soaked again to be shrunk to normal size. However, you can use these measurements to see where they will end up after a couple days of wear.

waist: 16.25" / 41cm

knee 7.75" / 19.5cm

thigh 11" / 28cm

rise 9.5" / 24cm

rear rise 36.5 cm

Hem 6.5" / 16.5cm

Here are my measurements with them almost stretched out all of the way. Unfortunately I was wearing them last night so they would have to be soaked again to be shrunk to normal size. However, you can use these measurements to see where they will end up after a couple days of wear.

waist: 16.25" / 41cm

knee 7.75" / 19.5cm

thigh 11" / 28cm

rise 9.5" / 24cm

rear rise 36.5 cm

Hem 6.5" / 16.5cm

cant thank you enough!!

last question.. is this from 2012 collection? i heard that 2012 collection kinda diff from previous season? not sure tho..

thx again man!

Guest Electrorock

I own a 21cm 31w mii and run a bit big.

I'm thinking of getting them fixed so to fit like a size 30 19cm.

Is that possible?

I know from 21 to 19 is an easy job, but what about the ass and waist?

yes ive had it done. dont over do it or it will make it look wierd. Only take a half inch to and inch max off the waist. There is a video on youtube that shows you the process. Be sure its a good tailor you trust. Otherwise they may jack it up. It takes an expert

Guest Electrorock

Thanks. I'll try find an expert. If I don't find one I will keep them as they are.

Wearing new Raws size 30 19 cm becomes addictive. Everytime I put on PRPS or these Dior 21 size 31 I just don't feel them right.

Edited by Electrorock

Hey guys, first post here.

So far I don't own any DH, but I'm in the process of finding my first pair. I have some experience with other brands, like APC (own a pair of PS), but am very excited about this upcoming purchase. I'm a 31 in APC and nudie, but a 30 in most others. Not sure of my Dior size.

At this point though I'm torn between going for Jakes or Raws. Having a cool wash pair seems more interesting to me than another pair of raw denim, and that's just my own personal opinion with nothing against raw. However, the raws are definitely cheaper. But I also figure that if I'm going to spend this much money in general, I might as well get what I want most.

Also not sure if I should go for 19cm or 17.5 as I like skinny jeans but not the super tight, leg-hugging type.