Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Thanks guys for all the help!!! That's awesome Mitchl, def. looking forward to staying at the suites at Vdara. Should be good. I will make sure to check out dior @citycenter and see what they got.

@guillowatt: I agree with jeanetic that they seem a bit baggy, especially down the leg, you should try and size down or go with 17.5cm. Not sure about myself, and the stretch usually makes for different fits. So I reckon I'll be better off trying them on in store.

@jeanetic: Cool, we don't have DKNY here in Switzerland ;) And most stuff ... When I hit Vegas I'll be sure to book a day for shopping only. Thanks though.

Edited by C_Troy242

it's a very subtle and odd thing, but yeah, when i try them on, it almost appears as if below the knee they widen a bit from the thigh size. laying them flat on the floor i couldn't tell a difference so this might just be an odd fit issue since these are too baggy in that area for me.

just when i'd made my mind up about trading them in for a pair of 17.5cm... you guys are killing me, haha.

i still think i'm going to send them back to lvr and try the 17s though. i was going for the skinnier fit and even though i don't mind the fit of the 19s, it's a fuckload to spend when it's not what i was looking for. unfortunately the 17s are a little more expensive, but thankfully not by much.

Selling two Dior Homme jeans from 2011 SS. The selvedge one seems pretty rare - I have only found the reference on japanese sites so far. Does anyone know the name of these and possible retail?

Sizes are 28.

http://supertalk.sup...__fromsearch__1

distressed oiled? Made in Japan

1.jpg

selvedge - Made in Italy. Any name for these?

1.jpg

Edited by advancedart

I got my Jake 19cm in today. I had the 17.5 cm in 29 but they were too big. I ordered the 28 and they fit a lot snugger than it seems they should be considering they are a bigger cut (despite sizing down one). I have other 28's that have fit looser. They should be perfect after they stretch a little though.

DSCN5322.jpgDSCN5323.jpg

i gotta agree with jeanetic on the sizing down, but only for the f/w11 jake. i normally wear a 30 in all washed diors but i had to size down on the f/w11 jakes. they stretch quite a bit and end up fitting about a full size bigger. on the other hand, i also have a pair of sz.29 s/s11 jakes and they fit WAY tighter than my sz.29 f/w11 pair.

@jeanatic-those 19cm look spot on. imho, that's the way jakes should fit, none of this beckham baggy madness.

dang it, they look pretty good on you, jeanetic. What's the hem on these about?

Thanks. The hemon these ss12 19cm Jakes is 17cm, which is only half a cm bigger than my 17.5cm size 29 aw11 Jakes were.

so you went from 17.5cm in a 29 to 19cm in a 28?

thats right. I didnt realize they were 19cm til they got here. I bought them on a site that doesnt give them hem

i gotta agree with jeanetic on the sizing down, but only for the f/w11 jake. i normally wear a 30 in all washed diors but i had to size down on the f/w11 jakes. they stretch quite a bit and end up fitting about a full size bigger. on the other hand, i also have a pair of sz.29 s/s11 jakes and they fit WAY tighter than my sz.29 f/w11 pair.

@jeanatic-those 19cm look spot on. imho, that's the way jakes should fit, none of this beckham baggy madness.

Thanks man. I appreciate that. I think Baggy Diors are wack

yeah, they were just baggier than i wanted them, you know? if i'm going to spend that kind of coin on a pair of jeans, i damn well better love them. and with those, the fit was just off. decided not to size up to a 29 based on the feedback of these being a bit larger in the waist, so we'll see how it works out.

Are those distressed oil's the same ones on Yoox right now? Cuz they look god awful on Yoox but look pretty sweet there.

Yeah I actually ordered mine from yoox just to see how they looked in person. You can never tell from their pics. They always suck. Its better to just order and then return if you dont like. otherwise you may miss out on a great deal. I got them for $280. They are MIJ and I found out they retailed for over $850 or something like that. They are pretty nice IMO.

Yeah I actually ordered mine from yoox just to see how they looked in person. You can never tell from their pics. They always suck. Its better to just order and then return if you dont like. otherwise you may miss out on a great deal. I got them for $280. They are MIJ and I found out they retailed for over $850 or something like that. They are pretty nice IMO.

it's a good deal but i've seen them irl and the wash was nothing really special imo

Yeah.. but they dont have raw mij.. unless i think i didnt really search... :wacko:

LVR?? They have MIJ Raw. look for the brut or nostalgy that costs $472

it's a good deal but i've seen them irl and the wash was nothing really special imo

They look really nice IMO.