Dior Homme Denim

midnight

They fit you well, bro.

I got my Leaden Sky in. I only paid $301 total. Thanks to MitchL

I can tell you that they are coated. They arent waxy but seem coated nonetheless. They will break in and become softer. This cause them to fall a little better. I realize that as of now they are a bit stiff.

These are SO dope dude!

replied to pm's

also disclaimer, these jeans are beat the fuck up. the pocket bags are replaced with camo ones, a crotch blowout has been fixed, the clasp has been replaced with a button. so know what you're getting yourself into if you want them.

that said, the fades look much better in person than in my photos, and will blow you the fuck away if you get the chance to see them.

Edited by IAmNietzche

replied to pm's also disclaimer, these jeans are beat the fuck up. the pocket bags are replaced with camo ones, a crotch blowout has been fixed, the clasp has been replaced with a button. so know what you're getting yourself into if you want them. that said, the fades look much better in person than in my photos, and will blow you the fuck away if you get the chance to see them.

hi can i have the measurments for the thigh and knee? thanks!

Guys,

back on here since a while. I've got nice collection of diors but haven't added to it in a while cause nothing really worthy was released. Right now, I have interest in the Jake 19cm from LVR, which come quite cheap. Anybody able to say anthing about the fit, especially below the knee? I'm not much into stretch jeans, cause DH usually released them (UMC 19cm 08/09 etc.) with a very straight leg that tends to create a flare as opposed to a slightly tapered leg that others often come in.

So, what is your opinion? I would need a 28.

Further on, I'll be in Vegas in 10 days for a couple of weeks, staying at Vdara, does CityCenter have the Jake and more in my size? Worth checking out or way more expensive than on LVR? Anybody know?

Btw when did they start selling DH there, anyway? I thought it was always at the Wynn only (they don't have that much though normally).

Also, @JEANETIC: What's that nicely fitting V-Neck from with the "not-so-deep" V? Looks and fits awesome through sleeves and body.

Edited by C_Troy242

not really a fan of those, IMO go for raws unless you truly like these. just curious but if you're a size 34 how come your getting a size 36 in these?

tried the 34 didn't fit I've gained some pounds last time i bought jeans was 2yrs ago so figured i was still the same size

i posted fit pics on the previous page of 19cm 28 jakes that i just got in from lvr. trying to decide what i think of the fit, but you should have a look if you're debating. the pics aren't the greatest quality but it should give you an idea.

I really think you need to size down. The new Jakes run really big plus they are stretchy

Guys,

back on here since a while. I've got nice collection of diors but haven't added to it in a while cause nothing really worthy was released. Right now, I have interest in the Jake 19cm from LVR, which come quite cheap. Anybody able to say anthing about the fit, especially below the knee? I'm not much into stretch jeans, cause DH usually released them (UMC 19cm 08/09 etc.) with a very straight leg that tends to create a flare as opposed to a slightly tapered leg that others often come in.

Also, @JEANETIC: What's that nicely fitting V-Neck from with the "not-so-deep" V? Looks and fits awesome through sleeves and body.

size down for the jakes from your normal DH size. The new ones run big. Also, the white v neck is just a donna karan new york undershirt. You can get a bag of three for about $30.

Guys,

Further on, I'll be in Vegas in 10 days for a couple of weeks, staying at Vdara, does CityCenter have the Jake and more in my size? Worth checking out or way more expensive than on LVR? Anybody know?

Btw when did they start selling DH there, anyway? I thought it was always at the Wynn only (they don't have that much though normally).

I've got the 19cm jakes and I would say be careful when sizing them. The waist is a bit larger than your average 19cm in that size but the thighs are quite tight. In my opinion go with your true size if your thighs are average. I actually just got back from vegas about a month ago and I also stayed at the vdara (definitely the best hotel i've been to in vegas, make sure to go to the aria buffet). The dior in citycenter has a lot more in stock than the wynn and I'm pretty sure that they had 19cm jakes, I know the wynn didn't have them. Also when I was there I was talking to the salesman, and they have this new raw pair that is a 19cm and 17.5cm hybrid. They have the fit of the 19cm for the top block and 17.5cm for the leg and for only 360$, I didn;t check if they were mij or mii but the pockets led me to believe that they were mij.

I've got the 19cm jakes and I would say be careful when sizing them. The waist is a bit larger than your average 19cm in that size but the thighs are quite tight. In my opinion go with your true size if your thighs are average. I actually just got back from vegas about a month ago and I also stayed at the vdara (definitely the best hotel i've been to in vegas, make sure to go to the aria buffet). The dior in citycenter has a lot more in stock than the wynn and I'm pretty sure that they had 19cm jakes, I know the wynn didn't have them. Also when I was there I was talking to the salesman, and they have this new raw pair that is a 19cm and 17.5cm hybrid. They have the fit of the 19cm for the top block and 17.5cm for the leg and for only 360$, I didn;t check if they were mij or mii but the pockets led me to believe that they were mij.

i agree with this. the waist is a little larger than i anticipated but the thigh was definitely tighter than the waist would lead you to believe. then below the knee it seems to widen out again. it's a strange fit. i'm giving serious thought to trading in the 19cm for the 17.5cm, of course then it's a matter of staying with the 28 or going up to a 29.