Dior Homme Denim

midnight

what the hell are you talking about? The nonselvedge were $472 and MIJ. Why would selvege cost less than nonselvedge?

Yeah I figured that. I have these and the long inseam is made for stacking. It looks incredible. You should give them a try. Stacking looks incredible if done correctly.

Sorry , i thought all MiJ were selvedge, arent the 400$ mijs on luisaviaroma selvedge ?

btw 472 for non selvedge raw denim is just rediculous hehe

Edited by ludradn

Rack rail came in last tuesday and the Jake on thursday. All 19cm, sorry for the shitty pictures. I thought it was time to post the collection, enjoy!

IMG_0157.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

"Jake" 2011 19cm

IMG_0160.jpg

"Rack rail" 2011 19cm

IMG_0162.jpg

"Crushed edge" 2007 19cm

IMG_0163.jpg

"Love at first sight" 2007 19cm

Edited by mitchL

Rack rail came in last tuesday and the Jake on thursday. All 19cm, sorry for the shitty pictures. I thought it was time to post the collection, enjoy! IMG_0161.jpg "Jake" 2011 19cm

hey! your jakes are from lvr right? they sell 19cm?

your rack rail's 19cm as well? i usually wear 29 in both 17.5 and 19cm and i bought my rack rail in 29 17.5cm but its been really tight.. what is your waist size heh? and the size of your rack rails! thanks!

hey! your jakes are from lvr right? they sell 19cm?

your rack rail's 19cm as well? i usually wear 29 in both 17.5 and 19cm and i bought my rack rail in 29 17.5cm but its been really tight.. what is your waist size heh? and the size of your rack rails! thanks!

hey,

I got my jakes from farfetch when they had the sale for them. I ended up paying like $300 CAD. I got my rack rails on ebay from a guy from France paying the same. Since the rack rails run small I got them in a size 32 and my jakes are 31, my true waist fluctuates from about 32-32.5. I usually wear 31 or 32 depending the model and sizing.

BTW right now in Vegas, going to check out dior at crystals city center and the Wynn!

Edited by mitchL

I've purchased some Dior Homme jeans off SF which I'm not sure are authentic. I can't figure out how to post images here unfortunately. These are black jeans with some distressing. They have trouser pockets. Here is why I think they may not be real.

No care tag. No size listed. no place of origin.

No metal "CD" bracket on belt loop.

No top clasp. instead there is a top BUTTON with "Dior Homme" engraved on it. Anyone ever hear of this?

33 inseam not hemmed. I thought Dior jeans were longer.

Edited by heidegger

hey,

I got my jakes from farfetch when they had the sale for them. I ended up paying like $300 CAD. I got my rack rails on ebay from a guy from France paying the same. Since the rack rails run small I got them in a size 32 and my jakes are 31, my true waist fluctuates from about 32-32.5. I usually wear 31 or 32 depending the model and sizing.

BTW right now in Vegas, going to check out dior at crystals city center and the Wynn!

Did you have to pay customs and duties from Farfetch? The site says prices are shown as Delivery Duty Unpaid.

I miss the buffets in Vegas lol

Just got back from dior at crystals mall. I was talking to the salesman there and he showed me a new fit for the season, they are a 19cm and 17.5cm hybrid. They have the 19cm upper block and one it hits the knee, it goes down to a 17.5cm opening. From what I could tell they are raw and only cost 360$. I'm not sure if they are MIJ orMII, I will be going back tomorrow and possibly trying them on. Funny thing, first thing my mom picks out when we get into the store are the oil drops......little does she know they cost 770$

th_2012-01-07171819.jpgth_f18e3e1f_photo-1.jpg?t=1326037187th_66fa95db_photo2.jpg?t=1326037158th_f18e3e1f_photo.jpg?t=1326037118

Ok I managed to upload some images regarding my post above.

Black jeans, distressing as seen above. TROUSER pockets.

No care tag. No size tag.

No metal "CD" bracket on belt loop.

No top clasp. Instead has a top button with "Dior Homme" engraved.

Inseam 33 which is unusual for Dior jeans. Not hemmed.

Denim feels heavier and rougher than most Dior denim.

Are these authentic, perhaps a sample? Or are they just a knockoff?

have prices risen substantially on DH in the past 3-5 years? can someone give me a basic idea of how much 19 or 21 cm raws will cost direct from a DH boutique?

im moving to ny in 3 weeks and will be visiting BiG and then DH before making a purchase. just want to be ready for the sticker shock. are they higher on LVR due to customs, shipping, and basic middlemanning or are the raws really running around 450 these days?

edit: i'm aware big does not carry these, for clarification. i'm looking at other shit as well

Edited by bestie

have prices risen substantially on DH in the past 3-5 years? can someone give me a basic idea of how much 19 or 21 cm raws will cost direct from a DH boutique?

im moving to ny in 3 weeks and will be visiting BiG and then DH before making a purchase. just want to be ready for the sticker shock. are they higher on LVR due to customs, shipping, and basic middlemanning or are the raws really running around 450 these days?

edit: i'm aware big does not carry these, for clarification. i'm looking at other shit as well

I got a pair of 19 cm MIJ raw from the DH boutique in Beverly Hills two months ago. It costs $430 plus sales tax. Not sure much is MII raw at DH boutiques now.

just received MIJ 19cm from Brownsfashion, paid around 370 shipped.

pretty stocked,

Gonna need to get it hemmed tomorrow though, can anyone tell me How much they usually shrink in length.

Woah woah woah there. Easy now killer. How tall are you? I wouldnt hem those too much if I were you. Whats the point of buying DH raws if they dont stack? You can get another pair of quality raws alot cheaper that come in your inseam. The whole point of DH raws is the long inseam to stack them.

well, Ive been wearing super skinny jeans for YEARS now IMO stacking and super skinny fit doesn't really go well,

this is my idea of how skinny Jean should fit, hemmed around ankle.

20120112_134317.jpg

as for the dior 19cm, just realized this isn't those type of jeans (skinny) and stacking may work really well like you mentioned.

but still I think It looks somewhat awkward from behind right now, and hemming it my couple of inches could actually improve the fit.....or maybe I'm just not used to stacking right now..

20120112_134128.jpg

20120112_134138.jpg

Edited by OTL

Well yeah I also own the 19cm cut (MIJ) Raws. Stacking is def perfect for these. The best way to get the good stacks all the way around is to scrunch the cuff up around the fat part of your calve. This willl allow you to form the stacks in a perfect circle. Then slowly let them down over your boot. You can even get the cuffs wet to do this. It works beautifully.

And yes there is nothing wrong with getting jeans hemmed. I was just pointing out that one of the reason people specifically get Dior Homme is because the cuts and long inseams with the cuts. They make for the perfect stacking jeans. I just gave mine their first wash(after 4 months) today. I am hang drying them now but I will post worn pics of them after they dry.