Dior Homme Denim

midnight

anyone here bought the new season jakes from lvr? how's the sizing like?

Hi, I bought a pair. Sizing is fine, just like a Jake would be, slim fitting. I'd say mine felt better than the ss11. Somehow the denim felt thicker and probably would stretch less. Color wise, more yellowish though. Depends on your preference.

I searched superfuture and could not find a thread dedicated to authenticating Dior Homme so I was hoping maybe this is the right place. I Have a pair of MIJ Raws I just bought off ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/150678234515?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_3267wt_1270

anyways I got them and through searching on how to authenticate DH I see that everything seems to check out. However, I do have some questions about the inside stitching on the pockets. It seems like it may be haphazardly. This seems like a red flag. I will try to post some pics so maybe you could let me know? Thanks. Also, should the back of the bottoms be imbossed with DH, or CD, or YKK or anything at all?

I searched superfuture and could not find a thread dedicated to authenticating Dior Homme so I was hoping maybe this is the right place. I Have a pair of MIJ Raws I just bought off ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/150678234515?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_3267wt_1270

anyways I got them and through searching on how to authenticate DH I see that everything seems to check out. However, I do have some questions about the inside stitching on the pockets. It seems like it may be haphazardly. This seems like a red flag. I will try to post some pics so maybe you could let me know? Thanks. Also, should the back of the bottoms be imbossed with DH, or CD, or YKK or anything at all?

Those are legit. I was going to bid on them.

Just got my clawmarks in from yoox, they came with a 32" inseam. I know for a fact that these are real. was there ever a year where they were produced in a shorter inseam? thinking if I should return them or not. Any help is greatly appreciated.

will you post pics when they arrive? I am curious to see how much they look like mine. I am particularly interested in knowing if the pocket stitching on the inside is similar to what I have circled in red in the pics above.

For an obvious slim fit, what size waist size of normal jeans would the size 31 raw mij 19 cms correspond to?

as in, what would be the waist measure when new, and when worn and (stretched?)

Hi, from what I know, they measure at roughly 32.5 or so. Differs slightly. As for how much they stretch, depends on how much you stretch them. Usually an extra 1.5 to 2 inches? Raws stretch more than washed.

Anyway, I just bought a pair of jeans. It's green denim with black coating over it, very similar to painted sky ( easy run ) in terms of fabric and coating. Was wondering if anyone knows what it is called? Sa was unsure but said he heard it's called 'carbon dating'. This can't be bought in anywhere else other than selected Dior homme boutiques. Will be posting pics soon, along with my new rack rail.

Let me know if anyone has a pair of day after day or umt in size 29 for sale. Looking to get them. Thanks!

will you post pics when they arrive? I am curious to see how much they look like mine. I am particularly interested in knowing if the pocket stitching on the inside is similar to what I have circled in red in the pics above.

Hey, don't worry, they're definitely authentic. Dont mind the stitching inside, I don't think anyone would see it, ever. Anyway, just to assure you, mij pairs don't really look good on the inside but their denim, wash and quality is definitely better. You should see how rugged my painted sky looks on the inside. Cheers! (:

Ok thanks. This is my first pair of DH so I'm a bit apprehensive. It would be my luck to drop a few hundred on some fakes ya know? I dont get why the stitching would he jacked up on a pair that costs so much but atleast they fit well. Im looking for 28 DH mij or MII to buy so if anyone is selling theirs then please PM me with info and a price.

Has anyone had problems with the hook-eye closure? I've had my diors for just over a year and the hook snap is only been held to the denim very thinly. Will a tailor be able to solve this?

yeah common problem that's why KvA started the button closure. A good tailor should fix this or just add a different clasp that will be sewn on by hand and not clamped into the denim.

dhh.jpg

First, sorry for the shitty I phone + toilet combo pic

I have worn MIJ indigo in size 30 for several years and hook has broken after a year of wear because it was a bit small on the waist. This time, I bought a pair of black MIJ in 31. There is a tiny bit of room on the waist and now I worry that it will stretch out too much after few wear.

What do you guys think about the fit?