Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Not sure how many know this, but the original Strip Destroyed jeans are actually a pair of distressed raw jeans with pressed on rubber coating afterwards. You can nicely see that the inside pockets, the inside waistband and also the pockets are not covered with the rubber, and it is just a regular black raw underneath.

1.jpg

Just picked up a pair of MIJ 17.5cms from the NYC store... They're a black pre-wash with a vertical black strip down each leg. I love them! Does anyone have any more info – name, collection etc.? #0H31J2751622 – 904.

Oh, and they cost me $560 + tax.... Ouch... Might have to downgrade my hotel next week.

Just picked up a pair of MIJ 17.5cms from the NYC store... They're a black pre-wash with a vertical black strip down each leg. I love them! Does anyone have any more info – name, collection etc.? #0H31J2751622 – 904.

Oh, and they cost me $560 + tax.... Ouch... Might have to downgrade my hotel next week.

post pics! i like black 17.5 but curious how those stripes look.

I'd like to see pics too. I'm thinking about getting them, but it's hard to know how the stripe will look when being worn.

It's pretty subtle. Both the pre-wash and the stripe are jet black, so it's more about the texture. But yeah, I'll post fit pics when I'm back in Sydney.

Hi, I've come across on luisaviaroma.com a pair of DH named 19CM BRUT DENIM JEANS, is this the hightly touted raw jeans? Cos I've never seen the word BRUT on other popular sites, just wondering...can anyone help?

Brut's are the MIJ raws, which are the more popular ones. Reason you don't see the name anywhere else is luisaviaroma was the ones who gave them that name, it means something in french i remember.

It's pretty subtle. Both the pre-wash and the stripe are jet black, so it's more about the texture. But yeah, I'll post fit pics when I'm back in Sydney.

The boutique told me that the rise on Tuxedo denim is about 4cm higher than normal.

Do you notice that? Do the jeans sit on your hips, like normal Diors, or higher?

Thanks

Brut's are the MIJ raws, which are the more popular ones. Reason you don't see the name anywhere else is luisaviaroma was the ones who gave them that name, it means something in french i remember.

Yes, brut directly translates from French to English as "crude", ie still in its natural state, ie raw.