Dior Homme Denim

midnight

I'm considering buying a pair of Dior Clawmarks (probably like 04 or 05 or something). I hadn't previously owned any waxed/coated denim, but recently bought a pair of waxed denim from Dsquared2 online and was kind of disappointed with them when I got them. Obviously the coating will make them kind of plastic-y, but they just feel like cheap pleather. Can anyone comment on the feel of Dior's waxed jeans? I love the way the Clawmarks look from pics, but I'm a little weary about the texture. TIA.

sorry to post this in the denim thread but i can't seem to find an appropriate thread for this:

recently won a bid for a black dior homme dress shirt. what throws me off is the low ending price and lack of bids. and another thing that intrigues me is that i have enver heard of a shirt that substitutes the bee logo with a bee PIN.

so just wodnering what you guys think of this piece. is it authentic and is 100 a good price for it?

much appreciated!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rt=nc&nma=true&item=190492822958&si=JbavRpifhHjhz7mFvijnNXMsVjo%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT#ht_720wt_1141

Thanks for the reply Angry Inch. Those are exactly my thoughts. I bumped into that auction as it was ending and just threw a bid in at the last minute without looking into it at all. Only after I have did I peruse the description of the shirt and found that it is very dubious. The seller does however have a flawless feedback....hmmm.

Posted · Hidden by im_shy, January 22, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by im_shy, January 22, 2012 - No reason given

does anyone know if dior makes raw jeans in the 17.5cm cut?

Posted · Hidden by im_shy, January 22, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by im_shy, January 22, 2012 - No reason given
yes they do

is there any online retailer which stocks them? or any store in the USA?