Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Hey guys, just kopped a pair of Black Clawmarks. No idea if anyone of you could have an answer to this.

Will tapering it from knee down a little bit affect the wash? It's running a tad too loose (maybe cause I've been used to 17.5cm). I don't mean to wear a washed jeans to be skinny like raws, but I guess it'll look very weird if I wear it just like that. The stacks are just too crazy, in a bad way.

Anybody know how much mij raws are going for at boutiques now? I remember they raised the price but haven't checked stores.

I have a bnwt mij sz 29 21cm if anyone's interested.

I bought mine 5 years ago and I remember it was at the high end of 200s. If I'm not mistaken they are now a little over 300.

Are you effing serious??? The simple raw blue ones?? Someone needs to verify this. If we weren't going to be hit by this stupid blizzard I'd go myself to check it out tomorrow.

Got my 21cm MIJ raws back in November at the Beverly Hills store, price was 430$. Guy who worked there said they went up two weeks before i picked up my pair.