Dior Homme Denim

midnight

anyone have any experience with the Dior store in Beverly Hills?

Yes, lots of experience with the BH boutique.

In general, they are assholes. Last time they sent my jeans with the security tag thing still attached. Had to send them back. One time I bought a shirt during the sale, and they sent me the wrong size. When I wanted to return it they gave me a really hard time because sale purchases are non-returnable.

The Vegas boutique is much better. They have a bigger inventory, are open longer hours, and are generally more helpful.

Brian is the best guy to deal with. He is the men's manager, and is very organized and stays on top of email or phone orders.

Looking to get Black MIJ Raws, tried on size 30s and the fit great everywhere except I could easily button the buttons and the top. This means I should size down to a 29 right, even if they're a little tight at first

How does the denim used on the 19/21cm compare to the denim used by APC in weight/texture?

i've never tried a.p.c., but from what i hear, they stretch a lot more than diors. and when i think stretchy, i think soft. with a.p.c. you also gotta worry about hip flare due to the lack of back pocket darts. as for dior, black mij's are pretty stiff and remain that way. my indigo's softened up after only one day, but my blacks are still pretty stiff and haven't stretched much at all. i've worn them a lot more than my indigos.

Looking to get Black MIJ Raws, tried on size 30s and the fit great everywhere except I could easily button the buttons and the top. This means I should size down to a 29 right, even if they're a little tight at first

Size down to 29, or maybe even 28 depending on how the 30s fit.

When I got my black MIJ raws, I could just barely close the last couple of buttons. Now, they are pretty loose around the waist, and they stretched out a lot in the thighs and seat too. They've got kind of a relaxed fit now, which is fine, but if I were to do it again I'd size down one more, and suffer through having really tight jeans for the first month.

I don't know if I should post this right here. If it's not proper please pm let me know, I'll delete that

Does anyone know what is the market price and what is the name for this coat?

The seller told me that this is from 2002-2003 and it's a runway coat so the reference tag have been teared by Dior Homme.

IMG_0163.jpg

Thanks

i've never tried a.p.c., but from what i hear, they stretch a lot more than diors. and when i think stretchy, i think soft. with a.p.c. you also gotta worry about hip flare due to the lack of back pocket darts. as for dior, black mij's are pretty stiff and remain that way. my indigo's softened up after only one day, but my blacks are still pretty stiff and haven't stretched much at all. i've worn them a lot more than my indigos.

Eh...stretchy in this case does not mean softer. I do not find that APCs are softer than Diors. APCs retain their "shine" and subsequently their stiffness up until the first wash. Then sadly you can can never get that shine again. Also, I believe this has been debated to death a while ago but I belong to the camp that does not believe the back pocket darts really do that much for the jeans structurally. My non Dior jeans do not have hip flares (except for my Eternals but everyone knows about those) so I highly doubt the back pocket darts are all that functional.

can somebody please help me, i just bought some black raw from yoox.com and it says width at end 7.8, and these are black raw. anybody have idea what fit are these 19cm or 21cm? thanks.

How should I size on Dior 21CM MII relative to APC New Standards? (I am a 33 in NS, and the waist on them is pretty loose on me now, but the thighs fit perfect...)

this

i'm a size 30 is APC NS and i have no way of trying on Diors in Atlanta, so i need some exact advice...

how much does the fit between MII and MIJ differ to NS???

anubody got this holy night coated 17.5cm jeans? looks awesome but iam not sure about the size. looks like i need size up from 28 to 30.

I've got Holy Night; I love them.

Got them in my normal size, so I don't think you should size up. They're very slim in the leg, but the upper block is normal.

yoox.com...is this site legit? and can anybody tell me what size i should get if i wear a sz.28 in apc ns? and are these black raws mij? i have no way of telling. and what is the 21 cm cut? is it like a slim straight fit? thats what im looking for. but not too slim.

http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/DIOR+HOMME/dept/denimmen/tskay/3FD17CD7/rr/1/cod10/42151784DF/sts/sr_denimmen80

yoox.com...is this site legit? and can anybody tell me what size i should get if i wear a sz.28 in apc ns? and are these black raws mij? i have no way of telling. and what is the 21 cm cut? is it like a slim straight fit? thats what im looking for. but not too slim.

http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/DIOR+HOMME/dept/denimmen/tskay/3FD17CD7/rr/1/cod10/42151784DF/sts/sr_denimmen80

yes yoox is legit. They have good sales too. Their descriptions of dior arent the best though. I like shopping from luisaviaroma better.

oh ok i see them now....do they have the mij 21 cm? and what is the cut? straight? slim straight? been reading and some people compared the 21 c to the apc ns. i have the ns but looking for alitle bit more room. and what sz. in diors should i get if i wear a sz.28 in apc ns? a sz.28? thanks for any help. im ready for some diors.

and are these raw denim?

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx?#getData.aspx|CallType=Product&prodId=06V74&des=&cat=40&gender=men&group=clothing&vendorColor=NTMw&season=actual&seasProdID=52I

im looking for mij 21cm black raw denim. some1 heellp!. thanks