Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Hey just a quick question

Can anyone recommend some jeans with a similar cut to 19cm's that come in regular 32" leg length, got a few pairs of clawmarks and I just can't do the whole stacking thing, it looks ridiculous when you're 5'7". Only tall guys can carry this off well IMO. Love the jeans but the crazy 36" leg length doesn't work for me.

Before someone says get them tapered, done that, took 2 pairs to Dale in Covent Garden & he fucked them up, they lost the shape and the tapering effect and just looked wrong. Cost me £40 as well wasn't pleased.

why would they say get them tapered , don't you mean get a hem??

what about apc's i think it was cure that dior based the 19cm cut anyway but they don't make them any more so you will have to have new cure, and even those have a 34inch inseam

just wondeirng for those who have ordered from LVR. How long does it take for them to ship the item and when they do, do you recieve email/tracking #? and how long does it take to ship to canada? TIA guys.

first time customers using credit card will take quite a while. i received a tracking no. upon shipment of my order. shipment took 3 days for my 1st order.

first time customers using credit card will take quite a while. i received a tracking no. upon shipment of my order. shipment took 3 days for my 1st order.
anyone know where can i still get a pair of dior homme black raw denim mij size 27, 28 other than LVR? cause its OOS currently :(

cool thanks, i emailed LVR for a status update; apparently that my PRE-ORDER on my dior homme jeans mij sz 27, they won't be recieving shipment? So i got charged for a pair of jeans i won't be recieving. this sucks i was really looking forward to them too :(

What fuckyeah1991 said :(

hey, how long did the credit card verification took for you? its been a week now and i havent heard from them since.

Guys, can anyone tell me whether they are Raw/ Pre-Washed

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx#getData.aspx|CallType=Product&prodId=06V13&des=&cat=40&gender=men&group=clothing&vendorColor=NTQw&season=actual&seasProdID=51I

are these pairs MIJ? are they good?

thanks in advance^^

Guys, can anyone tell me whether they are Raw/ Pre-Washed

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx#getData.aspx|CallType=Product&prodId=06V13&des=&cat=40&gender=men&group=clothing&vendorColor=NTQw&season=actual&seasProdID=51I

are these pairs MIJ? are they good?

thanks in advance^^

anyone can help me regarding this post? LOL

Yes they are prewashed and most certainly made in Italy.

If you like these, I'd recommend you rather go for a pair of raw MiJs, the Night Sky just seem very boring, there's much nicer prewashed pairs.