these

stretch?

im

1,78m

and

72kilo

still 30000000000000000000000000000000000000

sz 31 19cm MIJ's came in today and they fit awesome. holla

^ of course it would its like your decision between sizing down 2 or 3. its just gonna be tighter, your own preference. if

remember we're talking about mij's here which are a tiny bit slimmer than mii. and also i think the blacks stretch a tad less than the indigos.

Why not just buy it at the store?

so i should get 27. but im a

ffraid those cant fit me coz i have quite a big waist and thigh :o

ok maybe the best thing i should do is just come to the store and try on those dior denim and buy them online :D

the sales assistant wont be friendly to me..but who cares? :X

so i should get 27. but im affraid those cant fit me coz i have quite a big waist and thigh :o

ok maybe the best thing i should do is just come to the store and try on those dior denim and buy them online :D

the sales assistant wont be friendly to me..but who cares? :X

down 2 from your normal size should be fine if you want a really slim fit. I have big thighs/waist too and still sized down 2 but after putting a year into them, almost with I would have gone with only 1 size down.

If you're able to try them on though, DO IT. remember these stretch A LOT though so they should be really tight when new.

I'm really looking into buying some dior can you all name the sites I should visit or is LVR the only site?

I was MIJ Raw Black, a grey one(I forgot it's name I'm going to have to look for it), Orange Dye, and Jake or Indigo Raw. I do not plan to buy them all at once, I'm hoping I can purchase a different one every six months. What is DH known more for, their prewashes or raws?

oh those are really nice! kanye west were spotted with them.

If I'm thinking of the same photo as you, Kanye West was wearing Balmain jeans. They look kind of similar to Mondays Off, but they are more distressed. I read an interview with him where he said that he pretty much stopped wearing Dior after Hedi left (sob).

If I'm thinking of the same photo as you, Kanye West was wearing Balmain jeans. They look kind of similar to Mondays Off, but they are more distressed. I read an interview with him where he said that he pretty much stopped wearing Dior after Hedi left (sob).

nope we arent thinking of the same photo

check this http://kanyewest.us/gallery/displayimage.php?album=613&pos=4

i was looking forward to your picture of the mulholland drive jeans and havent seen it yet. but i guess troy got the pictures all up alr so its fine.

sad to see that none of you has any key pieces in your jean collections @ collection pics posted.

To be honest DH Jeans from 05 and above are nothing special compared to other brands.

Well If you´re spekaing of rarity one pair among those never wen´t into production and the Luster waxed is a nice jeans I think. The distressed grey are from 03 or 04.

Let´s see yours I am sure you´d blow us away.

Kind regards!

/K