Dior Homme Denim

midnight

hmm kinda.. though i liked the very first picture that you took which made it look kinda like UMC's or Jakes. i ordered the jeans based on the picture seen from this korean websitehttp://www.feelway.com/gv_Dior_Homme_1562822917.html

omg you could squeeze so much into the jeans? my hips are 31inches in circumference and i was kinda set on confirming my size to be 29.

Hmm, imo they look pretty much right in that picture there on feelway.com, not much difference to reality, in my view! That's actually the most accurate I've seen them on the web ... maybe a little too dark/too much contrast.

As for the hips, yeah it's snug, but it's not that big a deal really!?! Doesn't hurt or anything. I'm a 128 pounds btw ... Maybe we measure differently, I measured just where they sit, low on the hip bone pretty much, fwiw.

thats great news! im so gonna get em after im settled with my sizing issues. hmm do you know of any pair of jeans that are the same measurements/fit as the MD? the boutique in my country carries the blue clawmarks, wild cat and fuel to fire jeans and im gonna head down to try them for the correct size.

with your built i guess you're pretty qualified to be a model keep it up dude =)

Haha not so sure! The current dior 19cms should actually have a very similar fit since they're basically supposed to be same model. Sometimes, cuts only appear different when the fabric differs. The clawmark might be a little different because its MiJ and not MiI. Just go and have a try.

btw Wild Cat are dirty! You'll look like you just slaughtered a bunch of people when you walk the streets with those! Kinda tempting I imagine!

Thinking about trying out the 19CM Bruts (raw MiJ).

LVR said the size30s are about 15.9 at waist and size31 are 16.9.

So I was thinking size30. I want a 15.5-16 waist after soak/few weeks of wear and stretch.

I'm size30 in APC NS ...heard raw MiJ are typically a size bigger. 16.9 waist on the Bruts at size31 is definitely too big.

APC NS always feel tight on my thighs even at best waist size. MiJ DH, they typically stretch more in the thigh? They're roomier in the thigh in general, right?

wintermute,

I'm a sz 30 in APC NS, and bought a size 31 in dior 19cm. they probably stretched out just a slight over 32 now, but perfect for a low rise wear! I say go for the 31's, but you can fit into a 30 after they stretch, but it will be tight...

No one give comments:(

Just got a dh 05 s/s d-point belt :)

I want to buy a black / brown boot for this jeans, any brand recommendation?

(All of my shoes are sneakers-_-)

Buy what you think looks good, not what others think...

fit is like any other new pair of diors you'll see, that's why the "not too many" comments...other than that fit is good.

hello guys i'm new here. just a few questions about DH denim

i want to buy 19cm dark blue MiJ from LVR but im still not sure about the sizing. I'm wearing nudie thin finn dry stretch size 28 and skull size 29 and i guess my true size is 29. So what size should i get for this 19cm?

and do u guys know when will LVR restock the size for DH jeans?

thx a lot for the answers! :)

based on the pictures below(im wearing a pair of MIJ washed), shld i size up for a pair of Mulholland Drive jeans which are MII washed?? troy if you're there pls help!

http://yfrog.com/1vdsc00132hj

http://yfrog.com/esdsc00133ej

So these are clawmarks in 28? At one glance, I'd say go with the same size, but if you feel these are quite tight, then you might have to size up. It's very tough to say, you just need experience with a brand to get confident about the sizing.

Is there such thing as raw mij 17.5 cm?

You can get raw indigo (100% cotton, no stretch material) mii 17.5 cm this season. I picked up a pair at the dior store in new york last week. They told me they were going to have mij raw 17.5s in the fall in both black and indigo.

hello guys i'm new here. just a few questions about DH denim

i want to buy 19cm dark blue MiJ from LVR but im still not sure about the sizing. I'm wearing nudie thin finn dry stretch size 28 and skull size 29 and i guess my true size is 29. So what size should i get for this 19cm?

and do u guys know when will LVR restock the size for DH jeans?

thx a lot for the answers! :)

help anyone? =(

your clawmarks are mij right? hmm where are the MD tighter at compared to the clawmarks?

All clawmarks are MiJ. I don't know, like waist, just a feeling. They have stretched already though.