Dior Homme Denim

midnight

I live in Switzerland and it usually takes 3 working days from purchase to delivery, might be longer for the US though, but not much if at all.

Exchange for another size or a more expensive (!) item is free of any charge. Not sure if you'd have to pay double custom fees in case you do not live in the EU.

thanks dude! anyway im having sizing issues. cant choose between a size 28 and size 29 of a mulholland drive =( i've tried a pair of mij washed jeans in size 28 and it fits fine on the waist only problem to me is that its pretty much hugging my thighs such that the shape of my thighs can be seen. my thighs are kinda big cos of training. and i've tried a pair of size 29 mii washed it feels comfortable though loose at the waist and the stack isnt as nice as the 28. kindly give me some advice and your opinions on this issue =)

sizing question:

I read through 20 pages on here including the first page and I just want to confirm. I'm a 31 in APC NS, should I buy the19cm MIJ raw in the same size? I know the fit of the DH is going to slimmer than the NS.

no offense but you fail. if you honestly read 20 pages of this thread regarding sizing, you should know you'd be a 32 in 19cm.

size one up when going from apc ns to dior 19 or 21cm

no offense but you fail. if you honestly read 20 pages of this thread regarding sizing, you should know you'd be a 32 in 19cm.

I'm a 26 in apcs and 28 in dior raws.

thanks dude! anyway im having sizing issues. cant choose between a size 28 and size 29 of a mulholland drive =( i've tried a pair of mij washed jeans in size 28 and it fits fine on the waist only problem to me is that its pretty much hugging my thighs such that the shape of my thighs can be seen. my thighs are kinda big cos of training. and i've tried a pair of size 29 mii washed it feels comfortable though loose at the waist and the stack isnt as nice as the 28. kindly give me some advice and your opinions on this issue =)

Hmm, well I can't do much about your thighs. DH jeans are actually relatively relaxed in the thighs, so that they can be worn low and sagged. You have to decide for yourself if you prefer the better stacking but kinda uncomfy thighs or more relaxed thighs and wider calves. Seems like you can't have both. Loose in the waist sounds not so good though, they'll stretch anyhow, so they certainly shouldn't be loose from the start.

Also, you talk of MiJ and MiI, note MiJ jeans have notably slimmer calves (providing they're the same cut, e.g. 19cm) than MiI generally!

I'll get sz 28 Mulholland Drives tomorrow, I can give you measurements for those, but they won't vary much from other MiI washed pairs, that's for sure.

thanks dude you're awesome! i've kinda ordered them from LVR but i guess they arent shipping over soon cos i cant make up my mind and keep requesting for changes in size. anyways may i know how much do the MiI washed jeans stretch and whether the parts at the thigh area do stretch too?

Depends on the fabric structure and thickness. They don't usually stretch as much as raws, but they'll stretch about half an inch (half way) in the waist as a rule of thumb. Basically, if they fit snug but not as tight that they would hurt when you get them, they're perfect. Thigh area stretches too, but only very little. Obviously it will stretch more when you apply more pressure ... Just make sure the proportions match altogether.

@lecool: Other way around obv. MiJ is more expensive.

Well the waist might be like 30 inch, but normally you measure across, so you'd say 15 inch. With stretching, that particular pair might measure out to a 15.5 inch waist. That's all. But as I said, that really depends a lot on the fabric and on yourself.

Its a pain in the ass to order items from overseas, pay extra fees, and wait only to get an item that doesnt fit. There is a lot of conflicting information in the thread regarding sizing so I decided to post my question. The majority of information that I have read on here says that the sizing of APC's and DH are about the same and you say to size up?

are you a 26 in NS or NC's? does it matter?

Its a pain in the ass to order items from overseas, pay extra fees, and wait only to get an item that doesnt fit. There is a lot of conflicting information in the thread regarding sizing so I decided to post my question. The majority of information that I have read on here says that the sizing of APC's and DH are about the same and you say to size up?

are you a 26 in NS or NC's? does it matter?

i understand the pain of getting them shipped and having them not fit but sizing one up from apc ns to dior is pretty standard is mentioned all over this and the apc thread. i'm a 29 in ns and 30 in 19cm. if you're looking at nc's, you should probably see from the front page that you size down 2-3 for ns compared to 1-2 with nc. so yes it does matter if you're comparing ns or nc with diors.

keep in mind 19cm is skinnier than ns and nc is even skinnier. going from loosest to skinniest: 21cm, ns, 19cm, nc.

someone should probably add the comparison info between apc and dior on the front page since its been asked and answered so many times.

i understand the pain of getting them shipped and having them not fit but sizing one up from apc ns to dior is pretty standard is mentioned all over this and the apc thread. i'm a 29 in ns and 30 in 19cm. if you're looking at nc's, you should probably see from the front page that you size down 2-3 for ns compared to 1-2 with nc. so yes it does matter if you're comparing ns or nc with diors.

keep in mind 19cm is skinnier than ns and nc is even skinnier. going from loosest to skinniest: 21cm, ns, 19cm, nc.

someone should probably add the comparison info between apc and dior on the front page since its been asked and answered so many times.

awesome. that is what I was looking for but do you think DH would fit at all if you ordered them in the same size as APC NS? I'm kind of "in between" a 30 and 31 in NS which is really make the decision making process on this painful. I appreciate your help. thanks!

^ of course it would its like your decision between sizing down 2 or 3. its just gonna be tighter, your own preference. if

remember we're talking about mij's here which are a tiny bit slimmer than mii. and also i think the blacks stretch a tad less than the indigos.

They have just now. I love them, great dark blue wash, very sublte, but not too boring. The fabric feels great and they fit rather snug right now, so, perfect actually.

Measurements for size 28 are:

waist: 15 inch

thigh: 10.5 inch

hem: 6.7 inch

Feels to me like the SS10 jeans (Griffith Park and Mulholland Drive I have) are a tad slimmer in the calves and hems as 19s from earlier seasons ... perfect for me.

I'll take pictures later in the day, just got up actually.

I measure with BiG method generally (see google if you don't know). The fabric is pretty sturdy, will stretch because it's quite snug on me now, but probably not as much as e.g. soulmate from ss09.

I've taken pictures in the meantime. Note the fit pic had a strong exposure, so in reality, the contrast is not quite as sharp, but a little more subtle (see the other pictures for that matter). Have fun.

http://img517.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=md1s.jpg

md4t.jpg

Thanks bro.

Generally, the waist measures 2 inches more than the tagged size in original condition. That was the case here, so I think sz 29 will be 15.5 inches in the beginning. But I've never actually had a pair in size 29.