Dior Homme Denim

midnight

someone pls help !

I am a relative new to the DH jeans, and have been trying to get myself a pair MIJ 19cm in raw. I had a look at Luisaviaroma, there are '19 cm Brut ', '19 cm night sky ', ' 19cm nostalgy"

So can someone tell me which is the one that people commonly refer to as MIJ 19cm raw

Many Thanks

I got the size 29 and i coudlnt fit in them haha! So I wanted to change to size 30 but there wasnt any so I took the Size 31 instead

Yeah I mean rather wait than go with the wrong size. It's a little bit of a waste actually ... don't you think? Because it sure sounds like a sz30 would've been perfect.

Yeah I mean rather wait than go with the wrong size. It's a little bit of a waste actually ... don't you think? Because it sure sounds like a sz30 would've been perfect.

Hmmm Lets say the size 29, I couldnt even buckle the top and i couldnt even put my wallet in to my pockets because the jeans were hugging my thighs, I could go for the 30s instead of the 31 but the size 30 is is the black raw denim and mine is the blue indigo hehe

I think you should size up one for MiI washed, which the one you posted is, btw. (it's the dirty dude wash). You can probably go with the same size in MiJ washed (basically the clawmarks, there are not many MiJ washed diors).

Oh, alright thanks guys I will +rep, I decided to go with the size 32, hope they fit!

edit: must have repped you recently c_troy can't again right now!