Dior Homme Denim

midnight

hey! thanks for the reassurance. :)

although, how would you know who did i buy them from?

I would just have to wait and see..

I know every dior jeans offered on ebay and I happen to know the seller ... because as stated, I've bought the last pair he put on. Same auction style, same seller, different jeans. :)

Hello every one. This is my first time to leave a comment right here. Also, today is my first day of getting a raw Dior Homme denim.

Just received a package this morning. This is my first pairs of dior homme jeans so I'm quite afraid the size is not fit. Luckily, when I wear on it's perfectly fit for me (w27, 19hem).

This is my first time to wear raw denim. Is there any hints to make the denim have great fading? Also, I got a problem about storing the denim. How will you guys store the denim when you don't wear it?

Folding it? Using a cloth tree (Fold as two part)? Using a cloth tree (Clip on it)? or just without concern put on the floor?

I'm afraid that the marks on the leg will change when I fold it everytime.

Thanks for answering my question

my orange over dyes just arrived..

2ahehlg.jpg

2vvnnsw.jpg

compared to my 19cm..

97qzgk.jpg

hmm, doesnt really feel like a 19cm cut.. and there things disturbing me like,

dbmlfo.jpg

the pocket bag have furballed..

none of my other dior jeans pocket bag have furballed

24cgndc.jpg

so.. i guess i got a 21cm orange overdyes? does it look ok on me? it feels a little baggy on me :( i got thoughts of selling it off, or altering it slimmer as i kinda like the wash

furball pockets, normal or not?

Hi does anyone have a pair of mulholland drive jeans s/s 2010 to show? like pictures taken with camera phone cos they vary from pictures i've seen on online boutiques.

I just saw these in the store yesterday. I really liked them in pictures, but not so much in person.

I'm going back tomorrow, will try to sneak a photo on my iphone.