Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Let's see if I can commit on a full year wear. So far,

1mo. 11days. MIJ.19cm.Noir

4349714311_863982ae29.jpg

Do me a favor and wear the crap out of them- it's been a year and a half since I've had mine and I'm just starting to get wallet rips. Although I do have a crotch blowout.

Speaking of which, anyone know the typical cost of getting jeans patched up? and should I wash them before I take them to get fixed (haven't been washed since August-ish, in a late night swim session haha)?

Hi Guys, need some advice here. Do these look authentic to you guys? Product code is quoted by seller as 6HH1013770470 however i don't believe there's such a product. Upon closer look I though it should be 6EH1013770470. However doing a search online, I found no corresponding product so I'm still skeptical. These are Blue Clawmarks from 2006. Should I ask for more pics of the tags for better reference? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

NLS2i.jpg

FX3WZ.jpg

PPOxH.jpg

My moms in Vegas right now and i was thinking of having her pick me up another pair of diors. Are all of the current washes up on viaroma, cuz honestly those are basically all wack?

Also is there another website i can see the washes laid out flat since the way viaroma presents them isnt always the best example of them?

This is a warning about user dawei69. Please take a moment and read carefully. I bought a pair of Dior jeans from him. Here are our last few messages. These are all unedited quotes and the pictures are unedited. I was expecting some mint unaltered 19cm orange overdyes. Check out what I got. Paypal claim is being filed.

"David, the jeans came in today and I am extremely disappointed. You lied to me 5 times. The jeans are 1) 21cm not 19cm. My wanted post clearly states that I am only looking for 19cm in size 32 and/or 21cm in size 30. 2) They are hemmed and you said they are unaltered. 3) They are ripped on the left thigh. 4) They have paint stains on them. 5) They are in very poor condition and very stretched out. The silver Dior lettering has even worn off the black tag. You described them as 9/10 condition. I am going to send these jeans back to you for a full refund." - ETW 360

"Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that you disappointed. please let me explain.

firstly, they are 19cms!! these are MII they are not as tapered as the MIJ versions... please do your research! Secondly, they are not hemmed, they hems are original!! wtf?? I've never altered them!

also, it's not paint, it's just a bit of food i dropped on it when i was packing, scratch it and it will come off... i didnt both to wash them again cos i wanted to send them to you asap.

however, i didnt notice that there was a hole on them, so part of of the money.

I will refund you $40 for the hole in the thigh! otherwise, i dont mind if you file a paypal dispute, and im sure you will end up with nothing... Cos i havent lied!" -dawei69

"I really do not appreciate the way you are handling this. Don't tell me to "go do my research". They are in fact 21cm and they are in fact hemmed. I have taken pictures of your jeans next to a pair of mine which are made in Italy, size 32, 19cm, unaltered, and in 9/10 condition. Yours should look the same right? Last chance before i post this on superfuture and report you to paypal...

img2889l.jpg

img2890j.jpg

img2891.jpg

img2892.jpg

img2894xe.jpg

img2895o.jpg

img2897b.jpg

img2898e.jpg

img2899zq.jpg

img2901a.jpg

(pictures continued below)

"- ETW 360

"do as you like, I've had a very clean record on paypal. never had any problems in the past... i provided you pictures before you made the payment. ultimate it was your decision to buy them and you did... go ahead... I'm willing do a dispute if you dont want $40 for the small hole on the thigh" -dawei69

Hey guys, got a quick question.. am looking to get my second pair of raws. currently got a mij sz 30 rocked for abt 2+ years. It stretched out quite abit. i was set on getting a 29 but i saw a seller with a pair of 28s and the waist measured 16" across which is just slightly less than my stretched out 30s!

Now Im not sure if i can do them 28s instead since it's gonna stretch. What dya all think?

are the MIJ blues fast faders? i've had mine 5 weeks today and they re coming along really nicely.. i've hardly taken them off, but i think the crotch is going to blow in the future. got a white faded circle just below the fly and the seam has almost lost all its colour already.

i'm pretty impressed so far.