Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Hey guys. I'm new here so i need some advice from u experts.

I'm thinking of getting a pair of MIJ 19cm indigo but have problems with the sizing and hope to get your 2 cents worth.

So if i am a size 26 in apc Petit Standards and a size 28 in a nudie thin finn dry coated., what size should i get my MIJs??

cheers. =)

what shoes shld i wear when i am wearing dh raw? vans ??? i currently own some AF1s... *i am plan to wear dh denim to school*

Do you really need to ask this? Kind of ridiculous.

Hey guys. I'm new here so i need some advice from u experts.

I'm thinking of getting a pair of MIJ 19cm indigo but have problems with the sizing and hope to get your 2 cents worth.

So if i am a size 26 in apc Petit Standards and a size 28 in a nudie thin finn dry coated., what size should i get my MIJs??

cheers. =)

if you read the first post of this thread, it will solve all your answers.

measure a pair of your jeans that fit well. whatever that size is, go down 2 (for normal), 3 (for slim) or 4 (slimmer).

for example my true size waist is 32. i went for a size 29 because i like slim.

measure a pair of your jeans that fit well. whatever that size is, go down 2 (for normal), 3 (for slim) or 4 (slimmer).

Hey, I am in the same situation where I wear Diors. I believe I wear the same size in nudies as well. I currently wear size 28 black diors 19cm. So I guess you should get a 28? What does your measurements look like for waist and thigh area right next to the crotch? Maybe I can help out and you can help out me =P

no you're wrong.

down 2 is hella slim. don't go down any further please, anyone.

no you're wrong.

down 2 is hella slim. don't go down any further please, anyone.

please dont just slam some1s opinion down and state yours. everybody has different opinions on what look and slim-ness to go.

PLENTY of people on this forum have gone down 3 sizes, some 4. None of them have any problems. I went 3 down and if I wasn't wearing a belt, they wouldnt stay on my waist. that goes to show that they do stretch significantly enough to downsize 3.\\

added:

for the fuktard that neg reps me for saying people size down 4. why dont you guys read and research the jeans a bit more. ie. read the very first post on the page. so many retards here.

Step 4: Subtract 3 or 4 from this measurement. I saw 3 or 4 because of the fact that diors are 2 inches larger than tagged. Subtracting 2 to start out with will account for that, while the extra 1-2 inches account for stretching. If you want a pretty basic fit in the waist / are getting a pair of diors that you know have a tendency not to stretch much, subtract 3. If you want a super slim fit / tighter upper block / are buying some diors that you know will stretch a bunch, subtract 4.

Hey, I am in the same situation where I wear Diors. I believe I wear the same size in nudies as well. I currently wear size 28 black diors 19cm. So I guess you should get a 28? What does your measurements look like for waist and thigh area right next to the crotch? Maybe I can help out and you can help out me =P

hey bro. my thinn finns measure about 23.5 cm across the thigh area and 36cm across the waist. yours???

i am about a 75cm across my waist ( where i normally wear my jeans). what about u?

hope u can help me with my sizing problem haha

hey bro. my thinn finns measure about 23.5 cm across the thigh area and 36cm across the waist. yours???

i am about a 75cm across my waist ( where i normally wear my jeans). what about u?

hope u can help me with my sizing problem haha

My diors around the waist measures 15.5inches and it is loose and I need a belt. I believe if I wash them, they will be normal again because I did lose a lot of weight since i have worn them. Maybe thats why they are so big now. Right under the crotch of my pants, the thigh measures at 10.5 . If anything we should Pm each other. We can get in more detail for our best interests. Thanks man

can someone explain to me why luisaviaroma has the DH "hit the road" 19cms for preorder for $931? Is that taking into account fees+retail+hype, or is that the actual retail on those bad boys? I really like the wash, but $931 is a little too ridiculous.

please dont just slam some1s opinion down and state yours. everybody has different opinions on what look and slim-ness to go.

PLENTY of people on this forum have gone down 3 sizes, some 4. None of them have any problems. I went 3 down and if I wasn't wearing a belt, they wouldnt stay on my waist. that goes to show that they do stretch significantly enough to downsize 3.\\

added:

for the fuktard that neg reps me for saying people size down 4. why dont you guys read and research the jeans a bit more. ie. read the very first post on the page. so many retards here.

Step 4: Subtract 3 or 4 from this measurement. I saw 3 or 4 because of the fact that diors are 2 inches larger than tagged. Subtracting 2 to start out with will account for that, while the extra 1-2 inches account for stretching. If you want a pretty basic fit in the waist / are getting a pair of diors that you know have a tendency not to stretch much, subtract 3. If you want a super slim fit / tighter upper block / are buying some diors that you know will stretch a bunch, subtract 4.

Who the fuck wears these on their true waist anyways?

it is retail on this pair ,they don't charge for pre-order

can someone explain to me why luisaviaroma has the DH "hit the road" 19cms for preorder for $931? Is that taking into account fees+retail+hype, or is that the actual retail on those bad boys? I really like the wash, but $931 is a little too ridiculous.

Lol seriously if you think you're sizing down 3 or 4, you don't know your true waist measurement.

Actually, your "true waist" is so high up that you might want to size down 3 or 4 from that. but who the hell measures their true waist? its above your hip bones.

god, this thread sucks so badly. I'm so sick of people who don't even own a pair of raw diors talking about sizing and saying shit like "size down 4 from your normal jeans for a skinny fit."

Size down 4 if you want to post the fuckers in the supermarket when you realized you can't fit in them,

ever,

and can't sell them because you popped or stretched the clasp trying to get into them.

SERIOUSLY, YOU CANT SIZE DOWN 4!

4? let alone for a "skinny fit," which implies you could even size down 5 for a nut-busting fit.

seriously? that's retarded.

If you have a 30inch waist, you will not, and will not EVER fit into a pair of size 26 diors.

And for people saying read the first page....

That page is 3 years old, and the first post is recycled from an older dior thread that got junked up, so that post is really like 5 years old. Its fairly uninformed, over generalized, and you can go ahead and confirm it yourself by sizing down 4 and not being able to wear your $300 jeans.