Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Honestly dude...save your money

$240 and less will buy you a brand-new pair of MIJ raws. The quality on the red selvedge is reportedly very bad, and supposedly they smell bad too.

What size are you? Just forget the red selvedge.

Thanks for the input, kinda dissapointed because the pics I've seen of them look nice, oh well. I'm a true 32 btw so about a 30 in diors.

That shouldn't be too hard to find then...if you were a really small size (28 seems to be the most popular around here) I would say you might have a problem...but your size is common enough that you should be able to find something here for a lot less.

I have never personally seen the Red Selvedge but I have never heard/read one good thing about them. Even the MIJ Silver Selvedge is less well-liked than the normal MII and MIJ raws.

That shouldn't be too hard to find then...if you were a really small size (28 seems to be the most popular around here) I would say you might have a problem...but your size is common enough that you should be able to find something here for a lot less.

I have never personally seen the Red Selvedge but I have never heard/read one good thing about them. Even the MIJ Silver Selvedge is less well-liked than the normal MII and MIJ raws.

t Even the MIJ Silver Selvedge is less well-liked than the normal MII and MIJ raws.

its not as readily available but i rank them higher than mij 19s. They were awesome when on sale. DOnt fade as quickly as regular jawnz but they allso hold their overall shape more than the mijs

t Even the MIJ Silver Selvedge is less well-liked than the normal MII and MIJ raws.

its not as readily available but i rank them higher than mij 19s. They were awesome when on sale. DOnt fade as quickly as regular jawnz but they allso hold their overall shape more than the mijs

Can you go into more detail?

I actually have a pair of Silver Selvedge as my daily pair, but I've never owned MIJ raws so I don't have a benchmark as to how quickly or not quickly they are fading, and how well they hold their shape.

I was under the impression that S.S. faded slower (which looks to be correct) but that they were flimsier than normal MIJ raws (which may be incorrect)

Can you go into more detail?

I actually have a pair of Silver Selvedge as my daily pair, but I've never owned MIJ raws so I don't have a benchmark as to how quickly or not quickly they are fading, and how well they hold their shape.

I was under the impression that S.S. faded slower (which looks to be correct) but that they were flimsier than normal MIJ raws (which may be incorrect)

$240 and less will buy you a brand-new pair of MIJ raws. The quality on the red selvedge is reportedly very bad, and supposedly they smell bad too.

where are you able to find a pair of mij raw for that price?

Haha this, I'm getting ready to shell out 395 to Grapist.

(Not serious by the way, I'm happy to do it -- it seems pretty damn hard to cop in Canada, and he's trustable)

Uh yeah, sorry but from what I've managed to dig out of 300+ pages is that dior's washed jeans may run smaller than their raws so you don't have to size down as much, plus I couldn't find any actual measurents of these things online.

I would look through any washed diors you can find in the market for measurements, just to get an idea -- at least for a start -- and you can see if it's consistent between different washes.

Haha this, I'm getting ready to shell out 395 to Grapist.

(Not serious by the way, I'm happy to do it -- it seems pretty damn hard to cop in Canada, and he's trustable)

Uh yeah, sorry but from what I've managed to dig out of 300+ pages is that dior's washed jeans may run smaller than their raws so you don't have to size down as much, plus I couldn't find any actual measurents of these things online.

I would look through any washed diors you can find in the market for measurements, just to get an idea -- at least for a start -- and you can see if it's consistent between different washes.

just checking, is there a difference between normal raw mij 19cm's and silver selvedge mij19cm's? I heard silver selvedge fades less, but anything else? (fit, size, texture, stacks, measurements...etc)

is silver selvedge more expensive and more preferred just because of the selvedge line?

just checking, is there a difference between normal raw mij 19cm's and silver selvedge mij19cm's? I heard silver selvedge fades less, but anything else? (fit, size, texture, stacks, measurements...etc)

is silver selvedge more expensive and more preferred just because of the selvedge line?

just a shot of my sz 28 mij indigo raws. bought on 12.4.08 - washed in cold at 9 months and whenever I felt like it after that.

they're starting to look more and more like Jakes.

59.jpg

It's pictures like this that makes you keep up the tedious work on your own pair. Absolutely awesome.