Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Definitely don't think I can get that runway look. I'm only 5'11. The models displayed on Luisaviaroma all look the same in all three cuts (15.5, 17 and 19)... so I have no idea what to get. I just know that they all look slimmer than the 19cm Diors I'm wearing.http://38.media.tumblr.com/c96e49eadb3582f7166d5de49b618e3f/tumblr_n4r627AVPT1tap7m8o1_500.jpg

Is this what the 15.5cm look like?

5'11" is ok for the runway look if you have the right body.

Most agencies lie about models height. Watch tyson beckfords compcard 6'2" and hes 5'11" ish or marcus schenkemberg 6'2" and in real life hes above 6'3"

Then we all saw Oliver Cheshire at his 5'10" max at all major designers fashion shows.

I wear 19cm in Diors, size 26. The ones I'm currently wearing (black raw MII 2013) are much more loose than the 19cm raws I had from 2007. That's why I'm thinking about getting a pair of SLP raws. It sucks cause I can't try them on cause I live in Vancouver Canada and there's like nothing here.

Holts in Vancouver carry SLP

00250h_452x678.jpg

Holy shit this is bad.  I liked the new runway collection better than Hedi's over at SLP, but this is the single worst outfit Dior has ever sent down the runway.

Today, I just stopped by a Dior Homme corner shop in Paris and I was surprised to see the MIJ Raw 19cm has changed.

I got one last year and the new version has 2 main differences:

1- The black leather batch has the word "Japan" added. So now you can read "Dior Japan"

2- All buttons are engraved with the Dior Brand.

3- Rivets with the letters "CD" engraved

http://imgur.com/Bt57pww

http://imgur.com/Xyls5YO

http://imgur.com/mAg5Ab1

Edited by setsix

Just got my NWT sz 28 waxed MIJ raw aka 'sharp notation' from AW07 from yahoo japan. Kinda disapointed cause they were advertised as sz 27, but returning them is impossible and I might keep since they are from Hedi's last year at dior. My pair doesn't have the 'Dior' leather tag which is super weird.

IMG_1598.JPG

IMG_1600.JPG

IMG_1592.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Been lurking for a while and finally decided to post. Someone asked if you could identify a model without the tag and I have the same question. I just found a pair that I haven't seen in over a year and I forgot what they are or even when and where I bought them. They are grey with wear on the front pockets and on the outside seam. I'd post pis but I'm not home right now.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone want to have a crack at what these are? I thought they were some dark indigo raws, until I noticed that they are slightly mottled. (Am I just seeing things?)  I think I'm going to snag them.

http://page23.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/o43054850

I received these the other day and they are really nice, but also a little bizarre. They are definitely authentic, raw, MII, and I don't believe that they have every been worn. However, the previous owner appears to have done a black over-dye because the inside, and the pocket linings are kind of purply, and the tags are stained dark grey. The outside is also very dark blue, and is slightly mottled, like I thought. Has anyone else ever encountered that? 

Hey guys, so I've been searching for a pair of DH jeans in size 31 19cm. However, I've found that there are some discrepancies in the hem. How come I have seen some that have actual measurement of 7.5 inches while some others are 7 inches? Does the hem vary from season to season?

• 2 weeks later...

hello, i wonder whats the difference between 17.5cm and 19cm cut thats made in italy.

i tried both of them on, both really have the similiar size, i havent noticed any difference?? i have 19cm and 17.5 in same size and they both feel the same?!

i dont understand the point of 17.5 or 19cm if they are like that.

i go for 31 only due to how fitting is it for me, 19cm cut is the best since its slim cut. 17.5cm is also slim but a little slimmer, i wouldnt call it skinny cut thats for 15.5cm SLP.

im a true 30 in waist but i sized up because i work out  tons, 5-6 times week at the gym regular and it fits me perfectly like a slim cut look without going overboard.

i would say it largely depends on ur legs, if u have no leg mass, then i would probably go true to size if u are going for the slim cut look, size down if u really want to go for the skinny cut look.

Edited by Goliathus

i go for 31 only due to how fitting is it for me, 19cm cut is the best since its slim cut. 17.5cm is also slim but a little slimmer, i wouldnt call it skinny cut thats for 15.5cm SLP.

im a true 30 in waist but i sized up because i work out  tons, 5-6 times week at the gym regular and it fits me perfectly like a slim cut look without going overboard.

i would say it largely depends on ur legs, if u have no leg mass, then i would probably go true to size if u are going for the slim cut look, size down if u really want to go for the skinny cut look.

i actually have pretty large legs, i work out 5-6x a week too bro lol. so I should go tts? anyone else have an opinion?