Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Just impulse bought these and would appreciate an LC real quick.  Comparing them to another pair I came across, the only thing coming off a bit weird is the placement of the size tag and the white stiching rather than grey on the dior tag. Ik they assure 100% authenticity but I figured it would be best to play it safe and post here.  Thanks in advance

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231141912318

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello guys I have a pair of size 29 19cm dior's.  As u know the length of diors is 36-37 which is quite long for me as I'm not that tall.  I was going to hem it at a tailor but just wondering, is there a specific length I should cut it to to maintain the 19cm dior fit?  I want stacks but 36-37in is just too long of an inseam

@Angry Inch

Yeah I figured. I'm selling those painted skys now. I just can't believe I wear 27 now. The sneakers are from this season. It was in the Dior boutique in Sydney. Also the last pair that was available lol...seems like they were very popular. They were also the only all-white sneakers from this season. I saw a few black ones that were pretty neat as well. Also a very beautiful leather jacket, I went back the next week and it was gone. 

Hii everyone, i just got this jeans today from ebay, and i want to legit check on this jeans, because seller tell me this is legit, and i compared to my dior raw 19cm MIJ, i really confuse because its all different ( i think maybe it because i have a different type of dior jeans) , and the seller dont remember the type of this jeans (because she bought it for his husband )

please help me

DSC_0015_zps4763502c.jpg

DSC_0019_zpscbeb2165.jpg

DSC_0020_zps85d9b46b.jpg

DSC_0014_zps9a6a4e0d.jpg

DSC_0016_zps338a6b82.jpg

thank you all of yaa!!

Edited by monstro

I don't understand the first post at all?

"How much do I size up/down for Dior Homme Denim?
For the 19cm cut, it’s generally best to size down about two to achieve a typical “Dior Homme slim fit.â€

For the 17.5cm cut you may size down one to achieve a slightly skinny fit, or stay true to size to achieve a fit slightly skinnier than a pair of 19cm sized down two."

This makes absoultely no sense and is incredibly misleading. Size down two? Really? I own 12 pairs of Dior Jeans and they all basically fit true to size. For Raws, I size down one. For everything else, it's true to size. Sometimes I'll even have to size up one for the 17.5cm cut because it's so tight. Why on earth would you size down one for the 17.5 cm cut? This is the most popular Dior board on the internet and I feel like this information is so terribly innaccurate.

@Masin

I've also had very dodgy fittings with Dior denim. But I wear 29 in SLP, and 27 is the best fit for Dior for me (19cm). I have not tried 17.5cm yet but I am guessing I would be 28. This is why buying online is a pain because I need to try it out at the boutique to be safe. Sadly the boutique only stocks the latest 2 seasons leaving me with no leeway to get older models. *sad face*

Haha yeah exactly. The key here is finding out what would be considered a "normal fit." If you take most average jeans, Diors 19cm resembles that "normal fit." I wear a size 30 in the 19cm and I'm a 30 in most other brands too. I would say your jeans size is a 27 and you size up one for 17.5cm and size up two for 15.5cm.

When the first post states that you should size down two for 19cm I don't know what they're referring to. It seems like they're calling a 15.5cm cut a normal fit and it's far from normal. :P

Edited by Masin

• 2 weeks later...

I have some black clawmarks 19cm size 30 for sale

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/153974-fs-used-dior-19cm-black-clawmark-jeans-size-30x31/#entry3034835

I also have a pair of brand new Deep indigo 19cm raws size 31 that i'll be posting for sale soon. in anyones interested before i post them up. i'll be asking $335.00 shipped obo

• 2 weeks later...

gotta admit: the dior "scar" might be my favorite branded arcuates.

That's ^ an excellent pair, babirusa41. I love the fades from the inside tag.

Where did you get them darned? The repairs look great. 

gotta admit: the dior "scar" might be my favorite branded arcuates.

That's ^ an excellent pair, babirusa41. I love the fades from the inside tag.

Where did you get them darned? The repairs look great. 

Thanks man, i got them darned at self edge NY