Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Does Dior Denim get washed differently? or is it the same as APC? [soak inside out in water and a little woolite black, rise, hang dry.] Thanks.

Its really however you want to wash your jeans. The fact that APC apparently has an exact way they tell you to wash their jeans is a little funny to me.

You can do that, or you can hand wash them, or you can throw them in the washer and let them do their thing man. Theyre jeans. Worry about them less and wear them more.

• 2 weeks later...

yes they are real

Also, I am selling size 30 17.5 Work A Day in almost new condition. PM me if interested. Also, I am selling black waxed corduroys. The cords are called shot in the dark I believe but I could be wrong. I will post pics soon.

It's been forever, I used to be the one answering sizing/authenticity questions 24/7 up in this thread. Came to post my final pics of the pair I posted almost 5 years ago. The holes in just became too much, started a new pair yesterday:

vPV1uYth.jpg?1

and the back:

yc3zxNDh.jpg?1

And to the guy above me, those are real.

Can anybody tell me if these are authentic?

Everything else seems to check out, but the top clip seems to be different than everybody else's.

The third picture is blurry but it's the hook and says "Permex * YKK * YSF"

Thanks for the help.

Sorry, I decided I'm just gonna return them.

Edited by shuuto9

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I have a rather large thigh compared to my waist (29-30), so I am confused as to what size I should get.

Previously, I had a pair of petit standards tagged 29 and after two soaks the thighs were too squeezing the life out of my quads.

please help!