Dior Homme Denim

midnight

I'm looking for this one online store that has Dior jakes. I'm aware that pretty much all online retailers (besides LVR, Browns...) stopped carrying Dior jeans online, but it was like a couple weeks ago I saw these, but I can't seem to remember the site and it's killing me.

I think it's European based, and also carries Givenchy if iirc. If someone can help me, that would be greatly appreciated!!!

Dawn maybe you can´t see some brads because you need special pass; but if you send them a mail asking for jakes I am sure they will send you all information.

And you can be sure because it is one of the most boutiques in Europe.

Maybe you could find jakes here:

http://www.serie-noire.fr/ConceptStore/

They also have jakes; so send them a mail; it is also a very reputable boutique.

Got my pair a couple days ago and finally got the time to snap some pics.

Thanks to Berserker, jeanetic and a couple others for sizing/ordering advice.

(Click for original picture)

8456410093_07c0f25657_z.jpg

Got all buttons and clasp easy. I'm just worried in the long run since I always hit the gym every summer and get bigger.

What do ya'll think?

They fit fine. They will stretch out a good one to two sizes by the time a few weeks passes. Dont listen to anyone who tells you they dont fit right. They fit how they should for a new pair of MIJ raws. Good find!