Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Hey guys

Need some advice regarding repairs for mij raws. Had these babies since Feb 1st, worn nearly everyday and haven't been washed. Crotch is completely blown out. They are 30s, probably a size or 2 too small for me as I have pretty big thighs. Should I bother getting them repaired at self edge or comprable shop? I'd rather not buy another pair just yet. I stopped wearing them because I'm making it way worse.

Thanks in advance!

534pq1.jpg

Im thinking of selling my MIJ Fuel to the Fire size 29. I had a few people who wanted to buy them from me previously but I forgot who they were at this point. So if you're interested then send me offers. Ill get some pics taken in a couple of days and list them in the market.

Send them off to Denimtherapy to have them repaired and reinforced? :)

As someone who has extensively used both Denim Therapy and Schaeffer's Garment Hotel, I would say that depends on what kind of repair you want done. Denim Therapy does a great job but they are mostly for the True Religion/Diesel crowd who wants their jeans to just look better on the outside. They brag about their "color-matching" technique as if it were the end-all to denim repair, ignoring the fact that some people don't care about restoring the exact color of the surrounding blue (especially when it will continue to fade). Schaeffer's is more for the sufu type person who's concerned about stress reinforcement and what's going on inside. They do this crazy tough patchwork that has some synthetic fibers on the inner surface so that it can stretch while the exposed outer surface is still 100% cotton so that technically the fading can continue. They're like two extremes in my opinion. One isn't necessarily better than the other. Just depends on what you want for your jeans.

Hi guys, just have question :) I used to wear size 29 19cm MIJ washed but now I prefer raw more. Bad luck that I've never had any raw DH before :( I've read some posts before and people mentioned you should 1 size down for raw. But few days ago I went and tried on a MIJ raw from Kris. The fourth one from the left hand side:

http://www.dior.com/couture/en_gb/fashion-accessories/men/ready-to-wear/jeans

There was no way I could fit size 28 for these, size 29 seems like perfect as it felt a bit tight, so later when it stretched out, it will be perfect. So are they differences between raws from Hedi and Kris? Or it just depends on each season?

What size do you think should fit me well for this raw from LVR, 28 or 29?

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx?#getData.aspx|CallType=Product&prodId=06V3&des=4HH&cat=&gender=men&group=&vendorColor=NTMw&season=actual&seasProdID=56I

I'm 1.73m tall and 60-61kg, normal DH size 29 19cm. And what do you guys think about this MIJ raw from Hedi? Will it fit me well or will loose for me?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/160922319284?_trksid=p5197.c0.m619

Thanks in advance guys and have a great day :)

hi guys! im new to this forum. im wondering if there's any cautions i should take so that i would not blow my crotch of my MIJ?

and is the price of 660 SGD abit too pricey?

Price depends on the wash really... If you're buying a pair of raws at the price, then it's VERY pricey. Just look on www.Luisaviaroma.com and compare prices, at least that's what I do. You're buying a brand new pair though right? Cause if it's used and at that price, it's kinda pricey... if you look on like eBay, those Japanese auction sites or the SUFU market, you can easily find used Diors for cheaper.

Also if you don't want to blow the crotch area, don't wear it super tight.

anyone know what season the 21cm raws with suspender buttons are from... i know they are hedi era, and made in italy.

Not familiar with this particular pair, but I'd imagine SS06, the season in which Hedi was super into suspenders.

Here is the link for the Dior Rack Rail paint 17.5 size 30 for sale: http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php?/topic/136130-29-30-dior-homme-rack-rail-leaden-sky-mij-japan-mii-italy-175-cm-19-cm/

I have one potential offer already so they may not be available long.

hi guys! im new to this forum. im wondering if there's any cautions i should take so that i would not blow my crotch of my MIJ?

and is the price of 660 SGD abit too pricey?

actually i bought 1 myself in spore at that price.. worth it imo because i cant find them anywhere else

and its sold out since months ago on luisaviaroma.com

It is hard to tell because the item is sold out so the picture is greyed out. It appears to be Leaden Sky, which is the pair of jeans I have for sale. You can get a better look at it at the link I posted above. The blue undertones are VERY hard to capture in pics without putting the flash right over the jeans. That is why leaden sky will normally look all black in photos when in fact there are very beautiful blue undertones to the black.

I also have 29 clawmarks I may be willing to get rid of, I also have 30 shot in the dark waxed cords I may be wiling to sell. I have 30 Twill navy blue jeans I may be willing to let go of AND i may be willing to let go of my 30 Work A Day. Let me know if youre interested in any of those.

I also have 29 clawmarks I may be willing to get rid of, I also have 30 shot in the dark waxed cords I may be wiling to sell. I have 30 Twill navy blue jeans I may be willing to let go of AND i may be willing to let go of my 30 Work A Day. Let me know if youre interested in any of those.

Wow. What's going on man?

Im downsizing bro. I have sold off a lot of my collection recently. I want to just stay with my Jakes, my MIJ Raws, my Distress Oiled, and maybe one other pair. I love those three the most and I figure they will go with everything. My career wont allow me to wear jeans so I will only be wearing them on weekends soon. This just seems like something I'd like to do.