Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Good day. I'm quite new to dior homme denim but I really like the "dior homme slim fit" look. I have recently acquired some jeans and would like your expert opinion on the fit. I would really appreciate some advice, comments and suggestions. Here is a pic of me wearing a 26" UMC 17.5cm cut. Please tell me if you think the fit is correct or if I need to hem, size up, get a different cut, etc. I'm not a tall guy but I'm really a fan of these jeans and I want to get the best fit I could out of them. Thanks

You must not work out your lower body at all. I'm much skinnier than you and I wear a Size 29 in DIor. Your arms are huge, yet you' in a size 26"? If you're wearing the 17.5cm, it's going to accentuate your uneven body even more!

Stop working out on the upper body! Do some squats, dead lifts, glute leg ham raises! Skinny legs and big upper body is not a good look.

I do work out my legs but not so much as I am having knee problems. Also, I have a size 28 waist. Do you think I should size up? I have tried a size 29 and I need to wear a belt to keep them on. I have tried a 27 and I think its the largest I could go before needing a belt. Thank you for the input

Unless you've seen a tag specifically saying 17.5cm, they're probably 19cm. The measurements are just smaller for smaller sizes. The only previous 17.5cm raws were silver selvedge and some weird cuts (ie 'New Baggy', etc).

Hmm...you probably right about them being 19cm. jeez if they are i'm going to end up having in total 3 pairs of raw 19cms: 2x mij indigo and 1x mij indigo silver selvage. If there's anything about sure about, its that I'm never going to wash the ones I just picked up..ever.

EDIT: apparently the seller pulled the number 8 out of his ass cause he purchased it from another seller online but it was too small for him, hence why it was for sell. anyways i'll just have to wait to see what condition they're in.

actually there are 17.5 raws, they came out earlier this season in really limited numbers.

Yeah, I have a pair of 17.5 MIJ Raws that I bought at DH in Beverly Hills earlier this year.

I was halfway kidding. I am mod at Denimblog. Even though I am in clinicals at the moment so I havent been working it much lately so the other mod has been picking up most of the slack. So yes I do get paid (very little but still its money) to answer denim authenticity questions (but I wouldnt actually consider it "making a living").