Dior Homme Denim

midnight

that is such a steal, i have the same exact pair in the same exact size. the pictures of a bit vague , get a picture of the inside tag and the size tag. It looks legit from that angle tho. But judging by the 100$ feedback and the crack this guy sells.. I'd take it. Here are some pics of my tags, I hope this helps. If u need more just PM. (last pic shows the metal trinket locked around one of the belt loops the initials read 'CD')

2qvyyc3.jpg

2mfmdya.jpg

359agox.jpg

Edited by mastrocity

20-30 wears? Hmm... how much did they stretch? And do you wear 'em super tight (like 2-3 sizes down)? Honestly, I think some of the people on this forum wear their Diors a bit too tight (they claim that that's the "proper" way to wear them).

I don't have any fit pics to show you how I wore my diors, but the 20-30 wears is with pretty much all denim that I've had. And how much they stretch really depends on how much and what you do in them. But generally they've stetched about an inch in the waist and a bit in the thighs for me. Not so much anywhere else though.

Hope that could help you a little bit!

I don't have any fit pics to show you how I wore my diors, but the 20-30 wears is with pretty much all denim that I've had. And how much they stretch really depends on how much and what you do in them. But generally they've stetched about an inch in the waist and a bit in the thighs for me. Not so much anywhere else though.

Hope that could help you a little bit!

Thank you. My jeans didn't stretch whatsoever :mellow: yet. I guess it's because I've done nothing but sit and walk in them though.

EW DIOR HOMME 2011 AW JAKE WASHED STRETCH JEANS 19 CM SIZE 33

100% AUTHENTIC GOODS or all your money back! I don't sell counterfeit products

SIZE 33

COLOR DISTRESSED BLUE

CONDITION BRAND NEW WITH TAGS

COLLECTION AW 2011

Measurements are waist flat 45 cm, an 37 inch inseam and a hem of 20,5 cm

275 Euro + shipping and paypal fee - or pay as gift and save the pp fees.

1.jpg

17.jpg

my unhemmed raw dior homies

size 26, 5'5 approx 115lbs

dont really wear these as much anymore cos the crotch is just beginning to wear down a bit. definitely my fav pair

I love the fades, the fit looks a little weird in the seat but otherwise it's nice. How long have you worn them?

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know of a good tailor in NYC i just bought some G-Star Jean that i want tailored to the same measurements as my Diors

No offense, but what does that have to do with diors at all? That question would be better suited in the small questions thread.

No offense, but what does that have to do with diors at all? That question would be better suited in the small questions thread.

nothing at all actually just didn't know where to post it!!! it would have been better if your post was helping

damn, it's getting quite hard to buy a pair of MIJ 19cms these days... any ideas?

thrift shops man i go to thrift shops in NYC and see many pairs of Diors 17.5cm 19cm but waist size always ranges from 29-34 and im a 36 :(