Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Hello,

I just regged here and I'm pretty new to Dior jeans only have one from LVR RAW brut denim MIJ.

I want to buy a Dior Homme washed jeans made in Italy. What do you guys think of this washed jeans?

18-7-201223-28-45.png

http://www.ebay.com/...#ht_1068wt_1320

I can get some neat discount. What price is reasonable for this jeans? I think the actual MSRP is lower than $650

TY

i myself love those :rolleyes:

can someone give m some information on dior denim please: do the raws have selvage denim? how many oz do they have? black and indigo raws.

thanks alot

Edited by reyreynaldo

can someone give m some information on dior denim please: do the raws have selvage denim? how many oz do they have? black and indigo raws.

thanks alot

Hi,

from my experience, only certain models of Dior Denim have those "silver selvedge" marks.

on 19cm and 21cm, i dont think they make any selvedge denim for raws. i think they're around 14oz for Mij 19cm.

hopefully this info helps you

btw

Anyone in this forum got some Black or Indigo MIJ Raw 19cm Dior size 30 for sale ? would take any condition, i got size 31 after 8months wear,the waist got too big due too a lot of stretch.

IMG_1596.jpg

IMG_1595.jpg

these are 17.5cm's, MII. I'm not sure if they are too tight and I should go up for 19cm's... what you guys think?

Maybe up 1 size for comfortable and durable fit. because your crotch would tear if you wear' em too tite. thats my opinion. but if you like that fit , u should keep em ^_^

Hi, I'm new to this thread.

I have raw black MIJ 19cm. Can do all the buttons at first ware. Now it is about 5 times wears, It only did stretch a little, not like other people say it would.

dsc_2160.jpg

dsc_2161.jpg

any comment? Should i size up? or it will stretch more. Thanks

Edited by benkenobi

Hi, I'm new to this thread.

I have raw black MIJ 19cm. Can do all the buttons at first ware. Now it is about 5 times wears, It only did stretch a little, not like other people say it would.

dsc_2160.jpg

dsc_2161.jpg

any comment? Should i size up? or it will stretch more. Thanks

from my experience you'll have crotch blowout before the jeans have any chance to show wear..

but just my prediction

Benkenobi, they will stretch more but after the first wash the hem will go in .5 cm and overall they'll fit slightly slimmer than when you first got them. Once you wear them after the wash for a bit they'll stretch out some but not a whole lot.

Shameless plug: I'm selling a pair of new with tag, unworn black Mij clawmarks size 33 19cm. PM for more info.

benkenobi thats weird as. My size 26 Dior hommes are perfect fitting on me and was never that tight, if anything they are probably a bit too loose (well they hang slouchy) in the waist. But at the same time I just couldnt wear a size 25 in APC PS's cos they are soo tight in the leg knee down (mine are size 26)

Also I might buy them off you depending on the price lol

I've attempted to do some research with Dior Homme denim, and I've gathered some nice knowledge about certain cuts/styles of interest. However, I'm still kind of confused on the sizing of the Dior Homme Black Clawmark 19cm MIJ model.

In APC new standard raw's, I am a size 28. In Nudies washed denim, I usually wear a size 30 for a comfortable fit (but 29 would fit more snug). In W+H chinos, I'm comfortable in a size 29. Now with Dior MIJ 19cm black raw's, you're supposed to size down 2-3 since it'll stretch. Do I attempt the same with clawmarks? I've seen lightly worn clawmarks in the rare size of 27 measure my waist of 15.5"/39cm. Would size 28 do the trick when it comes to attaining comfort? Do I take into consideration the season that the clawmarks come from? I've generally heard that the older seasons fit smaller, so would that mean anything from '07 and under?

Thanks in advance to anyone who could assist me with this. I apologize in advance if these questions have been asked too many times. I'm really interested in buying black clawmark's before black raw's.

Edited by TonesMIA

http://www.ebay.ca/i...984.m1497.l2649

Are these legit? I don't own any Dior's. I bought 3 (2 from here from legit sellers so I know those 2 are legit), but none of them arrived yet so I can't compare. Was wondering if someone could confirm if these are legit or not. Thankies.

Also it says that the clasp thingy is broken... how exactly do I replace those? Do I just call Dior and ask to buy a replacement clasp?

Edited by IWishIWasADino

Selling a apir of Super Slenders size 31 from this season brand new but without tags, hemmed to 33" inseam at the Paris boutique, otherwise unused, just tried on.. The perfect pair of black jeans, just realised i need a smaller size.. so open for trades aswell! Asking 300$ shipped

• 2 weeks later...

Can't really tell from those pics. Ask for pics of the wash label, size label etc. Apparently Dior fakes are REALLY noticeable. I don't think you should be worried, especially at that price. eBay will always back you up as well. I purchased 2 Diors from eBay and am happy with my purchases.

That seller definitely seems legit. Take a look at his/her feedback if you already haven't.

Edited by IWishIWasADino

Apparently Dior fakes are REALLY noticeable.

Absolutely not true, there are plenty of very good quality fakes that are not really noticeable. That said, raw is less likely to be faked (Jake, Clawmark, etc would be much more common).

Edited by cander49