Dior Homme Denim

midnight

In the past few days I went through the whole DH thread and now I really want several pairs! There are some incredible looking washes.but theres no way I could ever pay retail, even if theyre not retail they still cost a shit load.

I'm just glad this thread isnt full if size questions like the apc thread

i remember i used to think those gold and silver shoes were ridiculously scandalous and that i would never have anything remotely sparkly on my feet. but now a quarter of my sneaker collection has shiny metallic parts on them and even stepping into a regular foot locker these days, one will find regular sneakers tricked out with shiny details

• 3 weeks later...

can anyone id these?

-made in japan

- not as thick as raw denim

- grey, definitely not a washed black raw denim

are these 17.5cms? It kinda looks like theyve been tapered as seen in the 3rd pic

Your thoughts?

edit: so after some time with the jeans, im pretty sure theyre MIJ dauphin, if such a thing exists. They seem really similar to all the pics online of dauphins. The jeans have been tapered but it seems like it can be easily be re-done and let-out back to their original size

NAPHl.jpg?11LiU9.jpg?17rRhF.jpg?1

Edited by vaguerant

Hello,

I just regged here and I'm pretty new to Dior jeans only have one from LVR RAW brut denim MIJ.

I want to buy a Dior Homme washed jeans made in Italy. What do you guys think of this washed jeans?

18-7-201223-28-45.png

http://www.ebay.com/...#ht_1068wt_1320

I can get some neat discount. What price is reasonable for this jeans? I think the actual MSRP is lower than $650

TY

Edited by punani

just look at them! see how it's all stacked up starting from the knees and randomly throughout the calves? to me that creates the classic tapered/slim dior shape. what you don't want to do is have the whole leg straight and then all of a sudden two feet of stacking all bunched up at the ankles like leg warmers. i hate it when i see people wearing slim jeans that way

How you going to stack them when you are walking? LOLZ They will just go back down to the ankles for a couple blocks while walking on the streets. LOLZ

too classic, you should prefere 17,5cm and made in japan rather than 19cm and made in italy (too tight, not relaxed)

true. I actually got that grey pair pictured above and another pair of dior handyman (MII, 19cm) and much prefer the fit of the grey MIJs. I am guessing the previous owner had the MIJ grey raws tapered to mimic the 17.5cm fit, which i much prefer over the 19cms i own (save for a sz. 32 MIJ rasw from slimane era)

the handyman MII 19cm, although snug at the waist, are almost baggy in the legs and the fit is similar to shinobi's anti-desired fit:

the whole leg straight and then all of a sudden two feet of stacking all bunched up at the ankles like leg warmers. i hate it when i see people wearing slim jeans that way

I might just taper and/or hem them