Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Silver selvedge is actually a 19cm that just fits much slimmer than most. They've done a couple other runs of 100% cotton 17.5cm, although to my knowledge, only one of them was a standard 17.5cm slim (the others were baggier carrot fits with a 17.5cm opening).

where can you get the raw mij silver selvedges? cant find these anywhere

need a 27 or 28

Edited by randomkoreandude

Guest Electrorock

I'm getting Brut Dior from LVR.

I'm size 31 but I have this Diors From 2005 31w and run a bit loose.

Should I get a 31 or 30 and hope they will stretch?

Anyone here who used to wear Naked and Famous denim move to Dior raws? If so how did you do the sizing?

I wear a 26 in my Dior Jeans and a 24 in my Naked and Famous SkinnyGirl's. So I guess I sized up 2 from my N&F's. Hope that helps.

long time, no posting.

anyway, here's my mij19cm sz 27.

it's 4yo, with about 1y hard wear and then weekend wear...

sorry bout the quality of the pix, they're from an iphone 4.

img0107nl.jpg

img0108qi.jpg

img0111nm.jpg

so, blown crotch in dire need of repair, one button hole ripped and another one on the way. i've half a mind to have it fitted for a zipper since the button holes are so far stretched that they peak out of the fly, kinda fugly. what you guys think? could use some advice.

I wear a 26 in my Dior Jeans and a 24 in my Naked and Famous SkinnyGirl's. So I guess I sized up 2 from my N&F's. Hope that helps.

Yeah it does, thanks. I always thought that N&F was pretty true to size though. On a separate note tho, do the MIJ washed diors have the same fitting as the MIJ raws? Because the Dior boutique in my country doesn't stock Raws.

Alright so the hook of my dior jeans is starting to rip off the denim and if I continue to wear it it will rip off completely. Is it even possible to fix this? I've taken it to one tailor and they couldn't do anything about it, but I think it might be possible to change to a button closure. Any ideas on how I can go about fixing this?

img201204112032471.th.jpg img201204112032581.th.jpg img201204112032351.th.jpg img201204112032231.th.jpg

Guest Electrorock

Got Brut 19 from LVR my 1st raw jeans. I'm 31 but got a size 30.

I have boring orange overdye ones 2005 and rarely wore them and want to try the "living n my Raws" for a while. Hope I chose the right ones. Was thinking about Naked & Famous, APC or Dior.

Are they LVR good fast shipping?

Guest Electrorock

You can wear and wash it whenever you want. I think its common practice to wear for at least 6 months without washing but its up to you tbh.

Ok thanks!

Washed jeans like orange overdye will not fade as much as raw jeans, right?

So there's no point in not washing for 6 months if the jeans are not raw?

Ok thanks!

Washed jeans like orange overdye will not fade as much as raw jeans, right?

So there's no point in not washing for 6 months if the jeans are not raw?

Yes I suppose so, and yeah not much point unless you don't like washing your jeans haha.

Edited by Paaaatrickren

but dont you get customs charges from lvr? thats my only reason for not ordering through them

no i just bought from them one week ago n im living in indiana.order on 17 n got my jeans on 20. the shipping was friggin fast

Edited by krriting

Guest Electrorock

I got my jeans from LVR in a day and a half. They use FedEx and ALL is included in the price. Easy and fast (that's why you pay FedEX and not regular mail)