Dior Homme Denim

midnight

well the jeans look sloppy but what gives it away off the top is the Dior tag stitching is sloppy and uneven and the size tag is too small. The back pockets are also odd looking.

pretty sure its the stretch, 17.5 raws only come in silver selvedge and they retail like 600-700 or somewhere around that range

Silver selvedge is actually a 19cm that just fits much slimmer than most. They've done a couple other runs of 100% cotton 17.5cm, although to my knowledge, only one of them was a standard 17.5cm slim (the others were baggier carrot fits with a 17.5cm opening).

What gave it away for me was probably the poor stitching on the back pocket lines which is usually clean and straight and well defined. Also, the poorly stitched Dior tag which is uneven all round and the belt loops which look pretty off to me as well! I hope you didnt lose much bud!

ok thanks guys...did not lose anything so far, but I have not made the payment yet. The seller advertised it as authentic Dior Homme....god seller's can be so dishonest. Even if he said that I don't know if they are authentic or not...I would have looked elsewhere, but why give me assurances.

Hello my fellow brothers I'm in need of help now I'm contemplating between Dior black clawmark 2007 and some pretty sick and slick looking balmain pair of jean. FYI the price difference is only $100

So I need suggestion I'm aware it's hard to compare without pictures but right now I'm in the middle of my internship and it's kind of incovenient to use the office computer for personal use So I will upload it at a later time.

Edited by unlearnt

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Electrorock

Hey guys, what about the orange dyed 21 2005 spring summer one?

I got a pair and looks boring and plain n the pics.

These are my 1st pair of Dior.