Dior Homme Denim

midnight

@justasking-Unfortunately, 100% cotton raws are not sold in 17.5cm. I believe stretch raws are made in 17.5 though.

@guillowatt-you can probably call one of the Dior stores and place a phone order(someone please let me know if I'm mistaken).They're definitely available now at the beverly hills store.

@dzynr78 - Now that sucks.... i was hoping for a raw 17cm :/ But! i guess im with the 19cm now... thanks anyways!

all of my dior's are sz. 30 minus my f/w11 jakes and indigo raws. the indigo raws, sized down 1 additional size, fit very similar to 17.5cm. of course the rise isn't as low but the leg and hem are pretty comparable.

i fully recommend going down 1 size, for raws, from your normal dior size. it might be gut busting at first but after about a week of normal wear, they'll be perfect. the mij raws stretch quite a bit.

Edited by dzynr78

• 2 weeks later...

Can anybody tell me if this is authentic ? This might not be the best place tO ask. But it's the only place I could think of.

Number CDHC2007B... All that pops up is Asian websites that I can't read

http://www.ebay.com/itm/350516718193?sspagename=strk:mewnx:it&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/350516718193?sspagename=strk:mewnx:it&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

My Jakes 11 fits just like guillowatt's, a little baggy. Mine are size 31, 17.5cm, used about 10 times and are stretched. To be honest, even though they are not as slim they wear super comfortably. I tried to justify to myself to keeping them but now I think Im gonna size down to a 30 to achieve a slimmer cut. If anyone is interested in my Jakes 11 PM me. They would fit anyone who wears a 32 perfectly.

Jakes 11 / size 31 / 10/10 condition / 17.5cm / Have tag / Have receipt purchased from Dior Homme Beverly Hills

Btw I was over at Saks NY over the wkend, they have 1 pair of under my boats size 29 (or 28), saw a pair of rack rail 29, luster wax 2 pairs if anyone were interested.

Edited by Shevajeans

If you guys are looking for Diors, call dior outlet @ woodbury commons,

I went there last week, stocks pretty much every jean in many sizes. I think about 40% off.

I was gonna buy mij 17.5 raw (around $250), but they didn't have my size....

Edited by OTL

okay guys. thanks in advance. Im in NYC for a few days and im looking to pick up a pair of DH 19 cm.

I have 32s in APC petite standard and when I tried on the DH 19 cm in 32s they were great except I couldn't button it. I tried on the 33s and I could, it was a perfect fit. I've owned DH 21 cm before and I remember they stretch out. Should I get the 33s? I mean if I get the 32s I couldn't even button them on to stretch them. thanks!

hi ! i'm wondering, what's so good about dior raw denim? do they fade awesome or what? thanks :)

if by awesome you mean, slow, relatively vintage-like as opposed to super high contrast, then yes. As much as they are touted for their cuts, Dior jeans imho are also very nice if you like that slow faded-in look. I don't think I've ever seen raw diors look like those sharp contrasty, streaky pairs more common with fast fading brands like Samurai. So if you like that kind of fade then yes they are awesome.

okay guys. thanks in advance. Im in NYC for a few days and im looking to pick up a pair of DH 19 cm.

I have 32s in APC petite standard and when I tried on the DH 19 cm in 32s they were great except I couldn't button it. I tried on the 33s and I could, it was a perfect fit. I've owned DH 21 cm before and I remember they stretch out. Should I get the 33s? I mean if I get the 32s I couldn't even button them on to stretch them. thanks!

The jeans aren't really meant to be worn like APCs. I wouldn't size down more than one from your true size.

If you guys are looking for Diors, call dior outlet @ woodbury commons,

I went there last week, stocks pretty much every jean in many sizes. I think about 40% off.

I was gonna buy mij 17.5 raw (around $250), but they didn't have my size....

100% cotton mij raw or one of the ones with stretch?

Just got back from the Dior homme store on rodeo and had a look at the "oil drop" in person. They're pretty nice but was a bit disappointed with the fact they're a chino base rather than a denim base. I'm sure they'll fade nicely but I was really hoping for a slightly heavier denim.

As for the "work a day", they weren't in stock so no word on those yet.

Oh damn...was hoping kop. But non-denim base is a deal-breaker. Damn...next seaon hopefully