Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Allright, since I can't find 17.5 anywhere, I guess I'll go for 19cms.

i've looked up a bit on the topic and found out that for the 19cm most people who want a skinny fit will size down 2.

So if anyone has dh 19cm size 26 mij pm me!

I got my Dior Homme Jakes in two days ago. They are beautiful. I got them from a friend of mine from another website. He bought them from Luisaviaroma and they didnt fit so instead of returning them he sold them to me. They were sold out of my size so I got VERY lucky here. Size 29 Dior Homme Jakes:

DSCN4782.jpg

Hey guys I'm looking to get my first pair of Diors and I'm looking for the indigo raws mij, but I'm not sure on the sizing and which one to get.

I'm currently wearing N&F E2 in a 28 and ProxI03 in 27 and they both fit snug without a belt. I'm looking for something with a similar fit to SexI14.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hey guys curios...If i'm rocking a pair of momotaro 701's in a 34 waist do you think the dior fit will work, I'm just concerned my upper block might be thick for the proper fit. I'm looking for a nice raw denim with a slightly stronger taper than my 701's and after 12months of wear I'm debating adding a new pair into the rotation. Any advice be great guys thanks a head of time for the input.

nice, which ones did you buy?

Well I got these but I was really on the fence about them: http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/DIOR+HOMME/dept/previewmen/tskay/3FD17CD7/rr/1/cod10/42223139QL/sts/sr_previewmen80

I decided that (1)Yoox and Diesel never have accurate pics, (2) It was the NICEST thing in my size that was (3) 19cm cut and not 21 cm cut. (4) I decided to get it and just return it if I dont care for it when it arrives.

So since it was all I had to work with, I decided to take a shot for $280. Worst case scenario I send it back for a full refund(shipping was free). So I'll post pics when they arrive

ya i was looking at those as well but i just bought another pair of diors. Return shipping is incredibly easy with yoox, I bought the clawmarks and returned them with out any problems. The only thing is they charge a 5$ restocking fee but that doesn't bother me, its worth the risk.

Edited by mitchL

dont mind i ask, but usually do people wear it with selvedge or not for dior and does the site price include shipping costs and everything? thanks alot!

I personally do not own the selvedge though I wouldnt mind it. I dont wear my jeans cuffed as a lot of people on this site do. I stack my DH's. so the selvedged outseam doesnt really matter a whole lot to me. Maybe if I did own the selvedge I wouild wear them cuffed. Who knows.It does cost a bit more and the denim will be of higher quality too. So in the end, its your personal preference