Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Friend i dont know about combination of fabrics, i wish i take more pictures before selling to this guy of actual tags etc. i do not know his problem is i do not trust this guy. this bought from the store..how can you say is fake dior homme?

Firstly, the tags. it came as an empty tag, no season codes or size on it, 2nd and 3rd picture shows the empty tag, even the boutique is unable to identify and verify the pair of jeans thanks to this empty tag. What kind of authentic dior jeans comes with an empty tag, please enlighten me.

next, jean material feels really thin and light, like i just picked up a topman pair of jeans.

next, yes material composition tag.. 84% cotton, 16% polyester and the made in italy words was sew so deep in, that i really had to pull it out to take a look at it.

next, stitches are poorly constructed and metal CD logo is very loose on the belt loops.

next, the size tab on the pair of jeans is unaligned and shorter than all my other dior jeans.

more pictures.

wvsnk3.jpg

2hyxzpf.jpg

fd93qo.jpg

htxqmf.jpg

Edited by bahnahnahs

Friend i dont know about combination of fabrics, i wish i take more pictures before selling to this guy of actual tags etc. i do not know his problem is i do not trust this guy. this bought from the store..how can you say is fake dior homme?

if u bought from a real dior homme store, the nightfall wouldnt come in 16% polyester and without proper tags that states season code and size , "friend".

an example of a tag.

IMG_5520.jpg

Edited by bahnahnahs

you get statement from dior homme boutique ,or you make this up you go to dior homme boutique?

This is last time i will say for you to go to boutique, you get statement saying i sell you fake jeans and you will get refund. I cannot be more simple in this.

This is bought from the shop. Sales rep showed me this because i wanted black wax jeans and i bought this for full price from the shop. I do not know what bullshit u say about 'bad sitching' and 'quality of denim' . many of my dior jeans different in thickness of denim....you obviously do not know this and pretend to be expert in dior denim.

next, jean material feels really thin and light, like i just picked up a topman pair of jeans.

next, yes material composition tag.. 84% cotton, 16% polyester and the made in italy words was sew so deep in, that i really had to pull it out to take a look at it.

next, stitches are poorly constructed and metal CD logo is very loose on the belt loops.

next, the size tab on the pair of jeans is unaligned and shorter than all my other dior jeans.

reall??? HAHAH CD logo gets loose?? Like it is Loose on my UMC and my Dark Cloud jeans, and many of other jeans?? my friends reading your post laughing too much at your reasons...sorry to say.

Ok im sorry but i cannot do business with you. Please send me jeans back at address on parcel with trackable information and you receive refund. If i do not receive same jeans, if damaged or different than original i will file police report etc. I I am done dealing with your nonsense. I will tell paypal aragments made if you confirm.

I've seen those black dior jeans on yoox, appears to be the same 84/16 material composition. Didn't know yoox sold fakes.

http://www.yoox.com/...warrivalsmen80#

tag info: 9E3111741108

Jeans are from Dior 2009 S/S season

Haha, that dude got shut down.

Firstly, the tags. it came as an empty tag, no season codes or size on it, 2nd and 3rd picture shows the empty tag, even the boutique is unable to identify and verify the pair of jeans thanks to this empty tag. What kind of authentic dior jeans comes with an empty tag, please enlighten me.

Dude, as far as conposition is concerned, the same wash may have a DIFFERENT composition from different years. This years 98/2 could be next years 100% cotton and next years 70/30. If a wash was made in more than one year the composition is not something you can look at to say it is definitely fake, unless that composition was never used on any year. Do you know every year this was made and every composition ever used? By the yoox link above, obviously not. Also, with the sloppy stitching on the inside. Please look earlier in the thread and you will see where I posted my MIJ Raws pockets because the stitching was uneven and I was confused. I also just got my blue crash and the stitching on the pockets in the inside is not in line either. I got these from a boutique. Also, if the material is thinner than your other Diors, then it would stand to reason that the metal cd logo on the belt loop might be slightly looser because the denim is thinner and there isnt as thick of denim holding the metal cd logo tight.

if u bought from a real dior homme store, the nightfall wouldnt come in 16% polyester and without proper tags that states season code and size , "friend".

an example of a tag.

IMG_5520.jpg

Here's the tag for the jeans you bought from jxxx.

img56162856.jpg

yes $350 including fee and shipping. Bahnahnahs you can post here but not reply to my pm?

You open case on paypal falsely state i give you fake jeans. you did not go to dior boutique because if you did they vverify jeans real.

I give you option of keeping jeans canceling claim because you are wrrong OR send back jeans for refund. BUT you keep paypal claim and keep jeans. you have till tomorrow, and after i will fill online fraud report and police report filed for your US address.

Sounds like he is trying to scam you out of both your jeans and money. Report him to the sufu moderators, too. If paypal sides with him (because they usually do side with the buyer, even if the buyer is a scammer) then they will instruct him to throw the "fake" jeans away and then refund him out of your account. At which point he will just wear the jeans and keep the money. Definitely report this scammer.

I just cant think of any other reason someone would try and claim a pair of DH were fake without actually having any proof they are fake. Then, after finding that everyone else thinks they are real, the person still opens a paypal claim. Maybe you didnt start off trying to scam this person, but I think that is where you are going. I cant see any other reason to go the route you are going after you have been shown they are real.

My paypal claim was opened prior to coming here asking for people's opinion. It was opened due to my own reasons of thinking it is a fake based on the reasons I've given.

And the agreement have come to that I send back the jeans, he will refund me, and we all end up happy.

It is just funny that I thought i was the victim, and you guys end up thinking I'm trying to scam a guy off his jeans.

Hey guys, I'm interested in buying a pair of dior denims as my second pair.

So I'm wondering which fit I should take if I want the skinniest one.

also does anyone know by chance where I could buy some in Montreal? Since they're 400$ denims I'd like to try them on before buying.

Thanks!

17.5 CM cut. I dont know a store. Just buy from a place that has free shipping and free returns. Try looking on www.farfetch.com or www.luisaviaroma.com. What are your measurements? Maybe we could help you to guess your correct size.

those jeans are real, they're not nightfall, but deff a real pair. doesn't take a genius to id a fake pair of diors. i've said this a hundred times before, but if you come across a fake pair of diors, you won't have to ask. they're very obvious. no close inspection is needed.

anyways, anyone here interested in a pair of dior day after day jeans in size 29, 19cm? pm me.

XqnCn.jpg

JW9mo.jpg

9F4F7.jpg

bqg05.jpg

c3YcE.jpg

Edited by darkknight

17.5 CM cut. I dont know a store. Just buy from a place that has free shipping and free returns. Try looking on www.farfetch.com or www.luisaviaroma.com. What are your measurements? Maybe we could help you to guess your correct size.

i can't find the 17.5 anywhere in the interwebz, and whenever I find them they're like all black waxed "nightfall" denims

I don't know my measurement. I think my waist is about 28, but I'd buy a 27 so the i'm sure the denim will def be skinny. as for the inseam, i'm like 32

i can't find the 17.5 anywhere in the interwebz, and whenever I find them they're like all black waxed "nightfall" denims

I don't know my measurement. I think my waist is about 28, but I'd buy a 27 so the i'm sure the denim will def be skinny. as for the inseam, i'm like 32

Go to the websites I gave you. They have those sizes. Is your waist 28 inches around or do you wear a size 28? What size do you wear in Diesel?

Also, DH denim doesnt come in 32 length. Most of their jeans will be between 36 and 38 inches at the inseam. They are made to be stacked. If you look a couple of pages back you will see me wearing my DH. I would normally take a 32 inseam too.

Go to the websites I gave you. They have those sizes. Is your waist 28 inches around or do you wear a size 28? What size do you wear in Diesel?

Also, DH denim doesnt come in 32 length. Most of their jeans will be between 36 and 38 inches at the inseam. They are made to be stacked. If you look a couple of pages back you will see me wearing my DH. I would normally take a 32 inseam too.

on luisaviaroma they only sell 19cm and 21 and on farfetch they don't specify which fit they're selling, plus they only have 29 and +

for the length i don't really give a shit, i like stacking and if its really way too long ill just hem them.

I don't know my waist measurement in inches, since i've never actually measured it. But i'm a size 28 (as I said ealier i'd probably size down 1 to buy them so i'm extra sure they're skinny

I was thinking of maybe buying them from the guy who does the proxy service from NYC but he sells the 17.5cm like 510$ haha.